tiger_bait
    tiger_bait's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11442

Baylor +13

I know people will fervently disagree with me on this game but this is one of those late in the season trap games on the road.

A few thoughts

1) Baylor can throw the football and Kansas St pass defense has not been exactly stunning. Texas Tech and Oklahoma St both threw the ball well against K ST

2) Baylor needs this game to get to a bowl and has nothing to lose

3) The game is in Waco

4) Kansas St has not been in a situation like this playing for the national championship game and also knowing their is a date with Texas next week

Thinking back to last year when 28 point favorite Ok St stumbled on the road against Iowa St could this be similar.

I am not saying Kansas St loses this game but it would not shock me.....the unbeatable seem to always stumble and a road game against a team coming off a solid performance against oky, its possible....im hoping this line gets to 14

bane
    bane's Avatar Become A Pro!

I get that it's more fun to bet against an undefeated team.

There are better dogs this week. Good luck. Wouldn't surprise me if the line continues its current trend. If it can open around 11 & is now at 13...

tiger_bait

i do not think it is more fun to bet against undefeated teams, I think its fun to bet on the winning side

I may not agree with you that there are tons of better dogs either....I think this is a great dog especially since the public is going to be on the Heisman undefeated team side driving that line up. Baylor can play with these guys I feel confident in that.

bane

I stand corrected. It's more fun to conjecture about undefeated teams falling. Every week it's, "I would not be surprised if Texas Tech, TCU, Baylor... pulled of an upset." K State is 8-2 ATS. I grabbed the line when it opened. Public drives the line up most weekends and K State covers 80% of the time, 100% of the time

BOL

(oh, and I think you added "tons" of better dogs, I never quantified either way)

tiger_bait

good luck...... I love you man!!!!!

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Sat, Oct 20 K-State

bane

Nobody's mentioned 'em yet but I do like Northwestern as a dog. Even w/ Michigan State off a bye. But... it's probably realllly obvious I like to ride teams that cover.

Let's get paid this weekend ... Go Get Em Tiger!!

(I couldn't resist)

possum11
    possum11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 948

nothing to lose vs. Kansas State means lots of turnovers. K State covers again easily. why would anyone fade them, Clemson, or Oregon after they cover every week ?

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

K-State 18-5 ATS last 2 seasons.............

tiger_bait

man its nice to be right every now and then