Mr Handicapable
    Mr Handicapable's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 174

Big Ten Totals Winners......28-13 run on football

Indiana at Penn State Over 55.5

Indiana had 13 Overs in a row in lined games dating back to last year which they broke with the Illinois and Iowa games going Under. They went back to an easy Over last week vs Wisconsin and this one will have plenty of points too. Indiana scored atleast 24 in every game but last week and their offense will rebound vs a thin Penn State defense. The key for all these Overs with IU is their hurry up offense because whatever they do....they do it quickly adding many more plays & points to the game. Penn State is more of a throwing team too with Matt McGloin....aka Pat MaGroin. He has 19 tds/4 picks on the season and Indiana's defense is young and worn down after 62 last week. The weather is expected to be sunny/clear/high of 47. Plenty of passing from both sides and another Over involving Indiana.

Penn State 38
    Indiana 26

werd2525
    werd2525's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 120

I like that one...IUs Defense is awful! Do you like anything about the Wisc /Ohst over? Im really liking that one

Mr Handicapable

My biggest play of the year Over 55.5 here. I hope some of you other guys jump on this...you can still get 56 on Bovada

Indiana will bounce back on offense....golden number is 20
    Penn State will eat up Indiana's weak/young offense...golden number is 38

GL!!

Mr Handicapable

This is an easy winner....both teams moving at will. IUs defense is hopeless and their offense would have atleast 20 by now if their QB could hit open receivers.