Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Oklahoma -11 @ West VA

thoughts please...

i'm about to hammer Oklahoma . Just trying to see if i'm missing something here. -11 seems like a gift vs that dog shit defense west va has.

Stack-N-Chips
    Stack-N-Chips's Avatar Become A Pro!

I think the better play is the OVER in this match up

rainmaker82
    rainmaker82's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 133

I'm an OU fan and I wouldn't hammer OU. Morgantown will be rocking Saturday night, and Landry is known to piss down his leg in tight spots. Oklahoma's strength on D is the secondary, but if there is no push up front Gino will be able to move the rock. I don't think WV will stop OU too many times, but the question is how many times will OU stop itself. If WV is able to run the ball, and they should be able to, I think this game is actually close. 11 is a hard number to me as well, because OU could be up 17 with 2 to go and not give a shit if WV scores.. I would feel much better about the over in this game personally.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

morgantown was rockin when kansas state came to town on a saturday night and layed that beat down on them what was it 56-7?

rainmaker82
    rainmaker82's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 133

Yeah it was, if you think OU is as disciplined and well coached as K-State you're crazy though. As an OU fan though I hope you're right and it's beat down city. GL to you, hope u make some cash

nvrlose37
    nvrlose37's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    morgantown was rockin when kansas state came to town on a saturday night and layed that beat down on them what was it 56-7?
    I was just about to say is Morgantown rocking after 4 straight losses? WVU looks like they are falling apart at the seams, a la Illinois last year. I like OU up to -14 but want to see if the line moves to -10 or below like it was earlier this week.

stone cold locks
    stone cold locks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Im a WVU season ticket holder. Our team is coming apart in the locker room. Geno Smith does not have the heart or mental capability that we all thought. You got to remember these players were the late Bill Stewarts recruits. Stewart was a very very soft coach who always patted the players on their backs no matter how shitty they played. Holgorsen however is not that way at all. Two WR's left the team this week also, Tavaris Copeland and ivan mccartney. BOL.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

i don't have any doubts about whether or not Oklahoma can put up 30 points on the board ... I know they can score

but can they stop Geno Smith ? he is pretty good and i know Oklahoma does not have a defense like K-State but aren't they a lot better than most big 12 defenses?