csknight3
    csknight3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1073

Texas A&M Trend - RIDICULOUS

Someone correct me if I am wrong. But Texas A&m is 10 - 0, Yes 10-0 ATS for the First Half Lines this year. Not only that but over the last two years I am pretty sure they are a combined 23 - 0. TWENTY THREE AND O in the covering the first half spread. May have tied one but I am pretty confident that they are 23-0 in the past two seasons. THAT IS RIDICULOUS. Just wanted to let you guys know. They also have scored on 7/9 first drives this year and have scored FIRST in every game. They have also probably won every first quarter ATS.

Hope I didn't jinx this trend but never bet against them First Half, or First Quarter. No play on SHSU -33 but definitely am going to jump on First Quarter and First Half (whatever the line is) with Manziel still in the game.
    Last edited by csknight3; 11-13-12 at 12:43 PM.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Urbanwildlife

tiger_bait
    tiger_bait's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11442

nm

Jeff Grant
    Jeff Grant's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2924

Might be a great time to fade that trend - considering it just beat the best team in college football

Dom177
    Dom177's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1210

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff Grant View Post
    Might be a great time to fade that trend - considering it just beat the best team in college football
    Sharp

RalphWayne
    kKHAL KALASH
    RalphWayne's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 186

they always start fast thats been their M.O but always allow a comeback in the second half. (cept vs alabama who is not built to come from behind)

jakeloftin2186
    jakeloftin2186's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1188

tell that to lsu lol

Quote Originally Posted by RalphWayne View Post
    they always start fast thats been their M.O but always allow a comeback in the second half. (cept vs alabama who is not built to come from behind)

M.W.
    M.W.'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6270

Hope I didn't jinx this trend but never bet against them First Half, or First Quarter. No play on SHSU -33 but definitely am going to jump on First Quarter and First Half (whatever the line is) with Manziel still in the game.
    What book is going to give you a line on the 1Q vs an FCS team?

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10986

Why let the cat out of the bag...

Quote Originally Posted by csknight3 View Post
    Someone correct me if I am wrong. But Texas A&m is 10 - 0, Yes 10-0 ATS for the First Half Lines this year. Not only that but over the last two years I am pretty sure they are a combined 23 - 0. TWENTY THREE AND O in the covering the first half spread. May have tied one but I am pretty confident that they are 23-0 in the past two seasons. THAT IS RIDICULOUS. Just wanted to let you guys know. They also have scored on 7/9 first drives this year and have scored FIRST in every game. They have also probably won every first quarter ATS.

shooms79
    shooms79's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2198

$%@#%^ Always known as a team of two halves...now you let the secret out...tsk tsk

PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

never fade a 23-0 before it crashes....Jeff.....you getting a book % LOL

PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

it reminds me of some NHL detroit streaks I had going....oh the days....