isetcap
    isetcap's Avatar Become A Pro!

Will This Finally Be the Year?

Will the outrage over the screwjob that the BCS is about to deliver finally create an overwhelming demand for a playoff system?

Early forecast is looking like a perfect storm...

Is there anyone else like me that secretly hopes many teams get screwed out of an opportunity to play for a national title for no better reason than to have the BCS goes away?

I'd even be willing to see my Florida Gators run the table in the SEC and miss the title game by BCS percentage points if it would bring about the change.

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm completely with you on as many screw jobs as we can possible have happen for this B.S. BCS system isetcap.

The problem is that theres too much money at stake for all the schools out there with the current bowl system.

isetcap

Quote Originally Posted by bigboydan
    The problem is that theres too much money at stake for all the schools out there with the current bowl system.
    I'm sure they can devise a way to keep the bowl system in place and add in the playoff games and surprise, surprise...make even more money!

Illusion
    Illusion's Avatar Become A Pro!

Here's an idea, make the lesser bowls the opening round games and the major bowls the regional and semifinal games. Now why won't they do that, because it make too much sense.

dave11486
    dave11486's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 777

I really wouldn't mind having all the bowls and a playoff. Like have all the non-bcs games as is. Have the top 8 teams do a playoff and there is your money. I don't think money is the reason because the money will be there no matter.

isetcap

Play a game...make money. It's that simple.