BMoreBird
    Update your status
    BMoreBird's Avatar Become A Pro!

oregon's entire defense is out?

i have vandy+8.5, ND-14, kstate-.5, lsu-8.5, uga-9.5 and oregon-24
    as a big teaser right now. even had straight bets on kstate vandy and oregon.

i had no idea about oregons defense. what the hell is going on here?

bane
    bane's Avatar Become A Pro!

You need to check collegeinjuryreports. That info has been out for a while (a week)....

Oregon's defense is HURT. DE Jordan aggravated his shoulder problem at USC and was a limited participant in the second half. The senior is questionable to make the road trip to Cal. His five QB sacks rank second on the team. DL Heimuli suffered a knee injury at USC and is questionable to be available for the trip to Cal. The junior backup has 10 total tackles in nine games played this season. Remington suffered an undisclosed injury at USC and is questionable to return vs. Cal. The senior has 14 tackles in eight games played this year, four of those for a loss. He was replaced by Ricky Heimuli, who ended up not finishing the game himself, due to a knee problem.

CAL QB questionable. Maynard suffered a knee injury in the last game and is questionable to return vs. Oregon. The senior was the victim of a "Gator roll" and it looks like it could be a pretty serious injury. Junior backup Allan Bridgford replaced Maynard for the final drive of the game and would likely start vs. the Ducks if Maynard remains out. A couple DLs and WR and OL are questionable.

BMoreBird
    Update your status

hopefully for me, the back up qb for cal and oregons lack of D match up for me. it looks like cal's defense is on fire though.

nic9212
    nic9212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2551

now Oregon starting qb looks out

BMoreBird
    Update your status

if oregon doesnt cover... oh this will be devastating after sweating out some of those other games. sheesh. i think im turning it off.

nic9212

Quote Originally Posted by BMoreBird View Post
    if oregon doesnt cover... oh this will be devastating after sweating out some of those other games. sheesh. i think im turning it off.
    ml or the spread?

BMoreBird
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by nic9212 View Post
    ml or the spread?
    look at my teaser i posted it at the top of this thread. need oregon-24. i also have oregon straight up-31. i can live without winning the straight bet because the teaser would be huge. i already covered 5/6

nic9212

hope they cover for you and me. got them yesterday OREGON -28. Glad to reg quarterback back
    also have ml at -7000 in 2 parlays
    Last edited by nic9212; 11-10-12 at 11:37 PM.

BMoreBird
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by nic9212 View Post
    hope they cover for you and me. got them yesterday OREGON -28. Glad to reg quarterback back
    also have spread at -7000 in 2 parlays
    thanks me too. gl. i dont think you need to worry about them losing. 35-0 when leading at half.

D Med
    War Eagle!
    D Med's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2365

Maybe you should hedge with live betting?

BMoreBird
    Update your status

glad i rode that one out