SportsMozart
    SportsMozart's Avatar Become A Pro!

Is North Carolina a pathetic team or what!

They have taken in 58 points at home in 3 quarters from the team that lost to Middle Tennessee St at their homefield! NC cannot stop anything or anybody... I mean no defense at all! What a losers. Sad sight indeed.

Seattle Slew
    Seattle Slew's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9450

65 points now with 11 minutes left.

Never seen a defense run over like this.

Tech saving their season with possible win. Would need to beat Duke to be bowl eligible with likely loss against Georgia left.

hurricane1091
    hurricane1091's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6469

I am a UNC fan and I said before if you took them today you are an lousy bettor. UNC gets owned by GT, go look at history.

Frisco
    Frisco's Avatar Become A Pro!

Did you see how many points they gave up to NC State? I'm an NC State alum and i thought it was ridiculous. Our O is terrible but UNC made Glennon look like Peyton Manning.

SportsMozart

Quote Originally Posted by hurricane1091 View Post
    I am a UNC fan and I said before if you took them today you are an lousy bettor. UNC gets owned by GT, go look at history.

No matter whom they are playing, this is a Mickey Mouse defense. BYU shut GA Tech down at their homefield so they are not that high octane offense, just that NC is pathetic team. Jeez...nobody can be that bad! I was on them, you got me there. On the ML... I screwed up here I do admit that.

hurricane1091
    hurricane1091's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6469

Regardless of the team itself and how inconsistent they are, my point is just based on the bet itself. I almost bet against them today, but I couldn't get myself to bet on my favorite team. Wish I did though.

SportsMozart

Quote Originally Posted by hurricane1091 View Post
    Regardless of the team itself and how inconsistent they are, my point is just based on the bet itself. I almost bet against them today, but I couldn't get myself to bet on my favorite team. Wish I did though.
    From the begining of the week I was on "over" ... I do not know why the hell did I change my mind... what a dumbass move!
    Last edited by SportsMozart; 11-11-12 at 06:51 AM.