infamousbacardi
    Alone In a Room
    infamousbacardi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 132

****ATTN CINCY v TEMPLE BACKERS****

UPDATE: From ESPN:

Cincinnati coach Butch Jones has opted to bench quarterback Munchie Legaux and start Brendon Kay against Temple this afternoon.

Jones maintained all week that his starting quarterback would be a game-time decision. But the news does not come as much of a surprise given the way Legaux has struggled the past three weeks. Jones ended up benching Legaux last week in the third quarter against Syracuse after a series of mistakes. Kay came into the game and led the Bearcats to the comeback 35-24 win.

Legaux has thrown two touchdown passes and six interceptions while completing less than 50 percent of his passes in his past three games.

Now just because Kay gets the nod does not mean we won't see other players taking snaps at quarterback. Jones left open the possibility this week of Legaux and Jordan Luallen playing as well.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

is this good or bad for my temple bet?

infamousbacardi
    Alone In a Room

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    is this good or bad for my temple bet?
    Good question, if you got in Temple at 11 points where it opened it may be a good thing. Line is down to 7.5 currently.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by infamousbacardi View Post
    Good question, if you got in Temple at 11 points where it opened it may be a good thing. Line is down to 7.5 currently.
    i got them at +9..

infamousbacardi
    Alone In a Room

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    i got them at +9..
    I'm not sure how starting Kay will affect the outcome really....but it certainly makes playing Cincy more risky than it probably was. Kay is a Senior QB, so he may come out and be ready and play great and enjoy the moment. OR, he could be too small for the moment and shrivel like a bitch and they'll just run the ball 50 times. Which, may still be enough to cover. If this thing moves any lower I'll be jumping on Cincy for a decent sized play.