Aaron Stasko
    Aaron Stasko's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 712

College Football Early Plays with PLAY OF THE DAY.

Rutgers -17 buy hook.
    Louisville -1.5 small.
    Virginia -1. miami has suspensions.
    kent state -6.5.
    oregon state +4.5
    usc -9

UNC -7.5
    PLAY OF THE DAY

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this UNC team today. Reason being is because UNC isn't able to play in a bowl game this year so expect this team to play their last 3 games like it is a bowl game. I also don't mind laying points with this UNC team especially against a triple option heavy gtech team coming over a bye. The bye week will have UNC ready for their option attack and also UNC has not lost at home this year.

Please don't be fooled by Gtech win over maryland last week, as the terps were starting a 5th string linebacker at QB. Gtech fired their defensive coordinator a month ago and if maryland can put up 13 against this team I see UNC scoring ATLEAST 35 points today. I expect the jackets to focus on the run and stop Bernard, giving QB Renner a field day passing against that horrible secondary. TAR HEELS win this game by 10 or more. They are on a 4-2 ats spread mark while gtech is 2-4 in their last 6. BOL

LAY IT WITH THE HEELS. 5u

dilaudid8
    dilaudid8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 88

Aaron gl with your bet look's good

Bigh2001
    Bigh2001's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1458

No one has stopped Bernard this year. He'd be a heisman front runner at Alabama. I don't expect today to be any different. The only reason to be worried about your pick is the UNC defense. They are not good at all and got gashed on the ground by DUKE 3 weeks ago. I'm a little concerned what the GT rushing attack might do.

Kira
    Just as planned
    Kira's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

any special reason to pick kent. state on the road ? Im leaning towards kent. state, but it seems that Miami OH are unbeaten at home (they also killed Ohio bobcats)

Aaron Stasko

i think the bye week will help their defense especially going against a 1 dimensional option attack in gtech... UNC is 1000 times better than maryland who was able to muster up 13 points with a linebacker at QB... dont over think this play... get to the window and lock it in

Aaron Stasko

@kira well first off miami OH beat ohio 23-20... i wouldn't say that was killed but anyway I like kent in this position because they control their road to play for the MAC championship... I like what they have been showing me all year especially on the ground. The win at rutgers shows me they can go on the road and hang with the big teams... I think miami can put points up on the board but their defense is pretty horrible... If kent can get a stop or turnover early in the game look for them to put it away early. i see kent winning by 14. BOL

Aaron Stasko

ended up going with

Rutgers -17 1u
    virginia -1.5 1u
    Oregon +4 1u
    Indiana +7.5 1u
    UNC -8 5u

BOL

Kira
    Just as planned
    Kira's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

kent state look so easy right now... wonder why you faded it.. you're the one who convinced me to pick it earlier

hurricane1091
    hurricane1091's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6469

As a UNC fan, GT plays us well. Don't like the bet.

SonofSwampThang
    SonofSwampThang's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 96

Yeah Georgia Tech is gonna take this one by 3 TDs... This is what I get for blindly following some random chump with a hand full of dollar bills. Hahahaha

Aaron Stasko

get your eyes checked bro... those are 100s. you joined today and im sure you air bet with your little friends. im still up over 7u this week alone... jump off my dick hater

GT500
    GT500's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39

Quote Originally Posted by Aaron Stasko View Post
    get your eyes checked bro... those are 100s. you joined today and im sure you air bet with your little friends. im still up over 7u this week alone... jump off my dick hater
    let them hate lol. I had big bet on rutgers teaser and good thing it cashed.

Anything for night games?

Aaron Stasko

usually when i lose most of my plays at a certain time I take the night off. nothing is really jumping out to me right now... do you like anything tonight? ill probably just wait til NFL

GT500
    GT500's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39

im looking at the norte dame vs boston. the point spread is 20. I really dont think norte dame will cover. What you think?

the public is on norte dame -20 and over 49.

I'm thinking of going against the public. either boston +20 or under 49.

Let me know what you think. Thanks

shockey43
    shockey43's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3085

Might jump on Washington State +161/2 tonight. I know UCLA has been hot lately but Cal just got blown out last game. They might actually show some heart this game and keep it relatively close
    Last edited by shockey43; 11-10-12 at 03:53 PM. Reason: typo

Aaron Stasko

id probably pass on that n.d game... i could see n.d coming out and taking care of business after that scare last week against pitt. no real feel either way... i took oregon -29 for 2u tonight thats it... going call it a night. BOL on your plays

Aaron Stasko

reason for taking oregon is because all the unbeaten teams are playing tonight. they will probably want to start strong and put some points on the board and make things look easy against a horrible CAL team... also bama is losing at the moment so if they lose oregon would move up and almost lock up the national championship game for them... i could see oregon hitting 49 by halftime. BOL bros

SonofSwampThang
    SonofSwampThang's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 96

Just got back from the optomistrist, per your suggestion to get my eyes checked. Turns out I'm going blind. Glad I went and got it checked! No thanks for the pick, but thanks for the medical advice!