Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Well, should help show how sad it is that ND struggled to beat this awful Pitt team.

AnthonyColes
    AnthonyColes's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 228

Dam game seems to be over. Pitt down 17-0 with the spread, down 21-0. Don't look good

statnerds
    Put me in coach
    statnerds's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 103

Quote Originally Posted by AnthonyColes View Post
    Dam game seems to be over. Pitt down 17-0 with the spread, down 21-0. Don't look good
    looks great to me

go huskies

statnerds
    Put me in coach
    statnerds's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 103

Say it with me

Voytik!!!

Voytik!!!!

Voytik!!!!

It is time!!!!

Voooooooooooooooooooooooooyyyyyyyyyyyyyy yyyyyyyyyytttttttttttttttiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiikkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!1

SpeedPro
    SpeedPro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 187

I could probably be a 75% capper if I just go against where the money is. This seemed like a setup... and it was.

Cuse0323

Go to the half with two timeouts, they don't even try to get in FG range with plenty of time.

WestyBONE
    WestyBONE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 220

Everyone who's on Pitt needs to go masterbate. It's our only hope. I tested this system out last weekend and it went 2-0. Had bets that were losing, got bored and rubbed one, won both bets. This system is dead on since I've wondered if it actually helped those two times. Now Pitts behind by quite a bit so I think it's going to take all of us.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Pete0

SamDiamond
    SamDiamond's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

Quote Originally Posted by Cuse0323 View Post
    Well, should help show how sad it is that ND struggled to beat this awful Pitt team.
    Yeah. Use that logic.

LSU blows donkey because the beat Auburn 12-10?

Cuse0323

Quote Originally Posted by SamDiamond View Post
    Yeah. Use that logic.

LSU blows donkey because the beat Auburn 12-10?
    Uhhh, slight difference between winning a game against a shit SEC team and getting blown out by the worst team in the Big East and one of the worst in the country. So, that example isn't really using my logic. Pitt blows plain and simple, ND got lucky to beat them. Very simple.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Uhhh, slight difference between winning a game against a shit SEC team and getting blown out by the worst team in the Big East and one of the worst in the country. So, that example isn't really using my logic. Pitt blows plain and simple, ND got lucky to beat them. Very simple.
    Pitt's issue isn't talent. Never has been. They have the talent to beat almost anyone. They are heartless and gutless, and they only show up for games they want to. This starts with Sunseri and works its way down through the program. It's not a personnel issue -- it's an attitude issue.

Cuse0323

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
    Pitt's issue isn't talent. Never has been. They have the talent to beat almost anyone. They are heartless and gutless, and they only show up for games they want to. This starts with Sunseri and works its way down through the program. It's not a personnel issue -- it's an attitude issue.
    Yes, they always have talent, but have never been able to get the most out of it. They still suck, talent doesn't win games.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Yes, they always have talent, but have never been able to get the most out of it. They still suck, talent doesn't win games.
    True, but talent can make you look decent against good competition -- which is what happened at Notre Dame.

I'm not saying the Irish are nearly as good as their record indicates, but they aren't a bad team either.

Kazzlar
    Update your status
    Kazzlar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25

Well I drank the Pitt kool aid. Ugh! U Mass could beat them tonight.

Cuse0323

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
    True, but talent can make you look decent against good competition -- which is what happened at Notre Dame.

I'm not saying the Irish are nearly as good as their record indicates, but they aren't a bad team either.
    My only point is that ND shouldn't even sniff the title game.

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Straight cash homie

SamDiamond
    SamDiamond's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

Who the fk has Auburn beat? Pitt smacked around Virginia Tech-- which had FSU beaten last night, until they melted down.

Pitt is not the worst team in the BE. Stop exaggerating to make your claim.

Auburn isn't just a shitty team, they're among the worst teams in all of college football.

I'm guessing you just hate ND. And you're simply looking for a reason to minimize their season. I'm not a domer fan, but c'mon on man. They're a good football team.

Cuse0323

Quote Originally Posted by SamDiamond View Post
    Who the fk has Auburn beat? Pitt smacked around Virginia Tech-- which had FSU beaten last night, until they melted down.

Pitt is not the worst team in the BE. Stop exaggerating to make your claim.

Auburn isn't just a shitty team, they're among the worst teams in all of college football.

I'm guessing you just hate ND. And you're simply looking for a reason to minimize their season. I'm not a domer fan, but c'mon on man. They're a good football team.
    None of what you just wrote came out of my mouth.

hockeyman30304
    hockeyman30304's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

Finally on the green side of things with this game...

bald_guy
    bald_guy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5019

Never betting on PITT again.

Quote Originally Posted by WestyBONE View Post
    Everyone who's on Pitt needs to go masterbate. It's our only hope. I tested this system out last weekend and it went 2-0. Had bets that were losing, got bored and rubbed one, won both bets. This system is dead on since I've wondered if it actually helped those two times. Now Pitts behind by quite a bit so I think it's going to take all of us.
    I read the forum how PITT couldn't hardly lose this one. And after half time, did masterbate and went to bed. Sadly, didn't help. As a WVU fan, why I put good money on PITT, I should have my head examined, and deserve the loss. Lesson learned the hard way.

First 12