Mr Handicapable
    Mr Handicapable's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 174

Running HOT....2 College Totals Winners

I've been running really well w/the NFL so I haven't played CFB near as much as usual but I put in some homework on these 2 games

Louisville @ Syracuse 58....4 star play

Cuse will be fired up for this one at home where they've played well (3-1 with a 1 pt loss to Northwestern)...however the Orangemen have big problems w/their front 7 giving up 632 yds on the ground in their last 2 games. Lville has balance and will take advantage whenever Cuse tries to help their front 7 vs the run. At the same time...the Cards haven't seen too many passing games like Cuse...614 passing yds in their last 2 games. The Cards defense isn't anything special anyway giving up 100 pts total in 3 wins over North Carolina, Pitt, and Cincinnati. I see a close one where OT could even come into play..obviously helping the Over.

Cuse 36
    Lville 31

Wisconsin @ Indiana 55.....2 star play

The Indiana/Navy early total was 60 which went OVer and made 13 straight lined games Over since last year for the Hoosiers. The last 2 weeks have been Under but Indy/Wisc is another story....avg. over 75 ppg their last 4 games. Wisky is traditionally too big/strong for Indy upfront and the Hoosier secondary gets burned deep by playaction when they try to help out up front. The Hoosiers also run a high powered hurry up offense which scores quickly and doesn't eat up much clock. This is prob the biggest game in Bloomington for 20 yrs since IU can take the lead to play in the B10 Championship with Ohio State/Penn St. banned. Wisky had a bye last week and make come out slow but they'll start ripping off big gains by the 2nd quarter.

Wisconsin 37
    Indiana 27....hope I'm wrong being an IU grad

GL!!

TheBetBuysDanK
    Stackin'
    TheBetBuysDanK's Avatar Become A Pro!

I am on both of these already. Good write ups! I hope we hit on this. BOL.

Also an IU graduate. A win here would be the biggest thing for IU since being named preseason bball #1.

Mr Handicapable
    Mr Handicapable's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 174

Going 2-0....28-12 in last 40 fb picks. Both sides are right too although I wasn't expecting both to be beatdowns. I'll have some NFL action up tomorrow morning

Pega
    Pega's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 350

Good call man. Did them in a reverse. I'll be looking out for your NFL picks tomorrow. Cheers!