comala57
    comala57's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Fading sbr tonight

Betting 1 unit on FSU to simply fade the majority posting tonight. No offense to any. Hell i tail seer most every week and he is on the vt+14. Able to get noles -12 1/2 at -110. Just cant bet on the crappy vtech.

BlitzTheBooks
    BlitzTheBooks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1212

Fading betting PERIOD on this one. Two insanely unpredictable teams in this situation. Night game at Doak, different story though. Ark St -7 and Jax +3.5 are much more solid plays.

I'd love to say BOL but I'm pulling for a VT upset (avatar should tell you why )

comala57
    comala57's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by BlitzTheBooks View Post
    Fading betting PERIOD on this one. Two insanely unpredictable teams in this situation. Night game at Doak, different story though. Ark St -7 and Jax +3.5 are much more solid plays.

I'd love to say BOL but I'm pulling for a VT upset (avatar should tell you why )
    I completely understand. The sad thing is that Urbanwild or whatever his name is has posted some really insightful info on why we should back vtech, but I just can't do it.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

The majority of the board is on VT? Seriously?

BlitzTheBooks
    BlitzTheBooks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1212

I'm right there with ya. Legitimate betting strategy says VT is the play, but since my team is in the ACC I'm all too familiar with both squads and wouldn't touch either one.

My play tonight was a 2-team ML parlay with FSU and ARK ST.