YellowCurious
    YellowCurious's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10707

Will This Parlay Be Successful

I did a parlay on Thursday's football games:

Indy Colts -3
    FSU -13.5
    Arkansas State -6.5

Which one of these was a bad decision? I also did individual bets on FSU and Arkansas State in case the Colts don't cover against the Jags.

MrVJP
    MrVJP's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 229

I have these in a larger 4.5pt teaser and am quite confident in all of em. The sharps are all on the jags and the public is all on the colts.. usually doesnt bode well + Colts on the road + Colts dont usually win big whenever they do win. But that being said, no CB Mathis, no MJD to me just feels like the Colts should win and hopefully so!
    Ark State should take care of ULM. I watched the whole ULL-ULM game this weekend cause I needed ULM +5.5 to hit the 15th spot in a teaser.. and well.. Browning goes out and that offense looks like garbage they did play slightly well towards the end but on the road I dont think they will do anything.

FSU is great. One of the games im most confident about this weekend along with UNC, UCLA, USC (after buying a few pts to be sure).

shocka1212
    [Too Long]
    shocka1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3355

fsu scares me.. night games in blacksburg are tough.. fsu lost a thurs night game vs nc st. im staying off that game and just going ark st. ML and maybe ill take the under and jags in a teaser