rainmaker82
    rainmaker82's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 133

Miami vs. Virginia PK

Looking at this game Miami jumps right out at me. Does anyone have any insight to this game?

Brutus84
    Brutus84's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 402

Miami wins. They are going to roll through the rest of the competition.

hougigo
    hougigo's Avatar Become A Pro!

I think VA is so close because of that win over NC state..... Miami will roll them up and smoke them

Retrospect
    Retrospect's Avatar Become A Pro!

what was wrong with ncst

Zuluhead2112
    Zuluhead2112's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 33

Quote Originally Posted by Retrospect View Post
    what was wrong with ncst
    They are an ACC team. I can't think of an ACC team that has played consistently all year in a decade... Maybe Va Tech a couple years ago, but not even them really...

I remember last year was supposed to be the ACC's "year", with Va Tech, FSU, Clemson, and Ga Tech... We all know how that one worked out for them.

Zuluhead2112
    Zuluhead2112's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 33

Also, my book has Miami +1. It looks way too good to be true. I will have to look into that one a little more. Try to find the trap.

hougigo
    hougigo's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Zuluhead2112 View Post
    Also, my book has Miami +1. It looks way too good to be true. I will have to look into that one a little more. Try to find the trap.
    Sometimes traps aren't traps. Reminds me of people yesterday taking the Titans because the public was so heavy against them

M.W.
    M.W.'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6270

Quote Originally Posted by Retrospect View Post
    what was wrong with ncst
    They had just suffered a crushing defeat to their rival.

RalphWayne
    kKHAL KALASH
    RalphWayne's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 186

i've scoped this one out for myself. Miami will roll and here's why:

Virginia in their last week victory over N.C State (first road win this year/ended 6 game losing streak) they rotated both quarterbacks Phillip Sims (the name is familiar because he had a brief stint in Alabama but got beat out by Mccarron) and Michael Rocco.

A freshman CB starting his first game in the ACC (had a strong game vs N.C State) will have a difficult time adjusting to the overall speed of the Miami team.

Last thursday, Miami attacked Virginia Techs best cornerback Exum all day. And Allen Hurns turned him inside and out.

UVA has terrible special teams, Whereas last week the hurricanes showed that Duke Johnson is a threat every touch.

Duke Johnson is a gamebreaker. rushing : 94 attempts, 550 yards 5 td's receiving: 200 yards 1 td Return: 18 kr's 565 yards and 1 td.

Both QB's for UVA = 17 Td's 12 Ints.

Glitch
    Glitch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5224

we dont really need insight as to why miami will win, everybody thinks that. we need insight as to why the line is moving the "wrong way"

RalphWayne
    kKHAL KALASH
    RalphWayne's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 186

Quote Originally Posted by Glitch View Post
    we dont really need insight as to why miami will win, everybody thinks that. we need insight as to why the line is moving the "wrong way"

Glitch
    Glitch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5224

everyone thinks miami will win. find someone who would take virginia. we dont need facts convincing us to take the obvious team; we need the possible hidden factors that may be influencing the linesmakers decision-making process here. hopefully now you understand but if not- there is very little hope more words will do the trick.

Retrospect
    Retrospect's Avatar Become A Pro!

i smell shits so im stayin away

Omaga
    I GET IT...
    Omaga's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 313

unreal....reverse-line movement and you guys....