hougigo
    hougigo's Avatar Become A Pro!

Anybody watch that Tulane game?

Crazy comeback against Rice.
    Feel bad if you took the spread, but that was a crazy comeback and they stayed in it till the end... almost got the onside kick and 2 point conversion

bleek88
    The picture of me on SBR is FAKE NOT ME
    bleek88's Avatar Become A Pro!

i was watching debbie does dallas

indio
    indio's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3954

Yeah, I watched the whole game. Green Wave games are fun. Most enthusiastic announcer there is. I took Tulane +4.5 early in week, and went back for seconds when +7 was available. Then played a small parlay at +200 ML. Thought all that Rice money made sense when Tulane had 6 turnovers in the first half, then somehow they took the lead when they could have been down 40 instead of 18. Then it looked like it was all for not as Rice scored late to go up 8, only to be like Lazurus once last time and get a Griffin to Van Hooser 35 yrd TD with under 1 minute left (after staying alive with a 4rth down pass interference). I sadly must admit I hoped they would blow the 2 pt conversion, ML parlay be damned, I didn't want to see that Green Wave defense anymore, and I just wanted to escape with a cover.

I don't know how much money went on Rice to move it all the way to 7, but you know the books were very happy to see that late Tulane TD.

2 weeks in a row watching Tulane football. When Griffin plays, they are pretty damn entertaining.

CHUBNUT
    CHUBNUT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7628

Quote Originally Posted by indio View Post
    Yeah, I watched the whole game. Green Wave games are fun. Most enthusiastic announcer there is. I took Tulane +4.5 early in week, and went back for seconds when +7 was available. Then played a small parlay at +200 ML. Thought all that Rice money made sense when Tulane had 6 turnovers in the first half, then somehow they took the lead when they could have been down 40 instead of 18. Then it looked like it was all for not as Rice scored late to go up 8, only to be like Lazurus once last time and get a Griffin to Van Hooser 35 yrd TD with under 1 minute left (after staying alive with a 4rth down pass interference). I sadly must admit I hoped they would blow the 2 pt conversion, ML parlay be damned, I didn't want to see that Green Wave defense anymore, and I just wanted to escape with a cover.

I don't know how much money went on Rice to move it all the way to 7, but you know the books were very happy to see that late Tulane TD.

2 weeks in a row watching Tulane football. When Griffin plays, they are pretty damn entertaining.
    Thanks for your earlier comments about a high scoring game, I bet the over

indio
    indio's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3954

Quote Originally Posted by CHUBNUT View Post
    Thanks for your earlier comments about a high scoring game, I bet the over
    Cool, congrats. That was about as stress free as a bet can be. It's scary how bad some of these defenses are. I have now watched Tulane play UTEP, UAB, and Rice in consecutive weeks, and, gulp, this week I will watch them play Memphis. After this sequence, I think I can now withstand any torture techniques conceived by man.