Frisco
    Frisco's Avatar Become A Pro!

Bovada's new bet live system blows

Only reason i even use that book is for their live betting and it is now ridiculously slow to enter a bet. Done with them

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

only reason i keep money there is they have a ton of props for most gms....

Bovada Service
    bovada
    Bovada Service's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11289

Hey Frisco,

We’re sorry to hear you are experiencing issues with Live Betting. If this is still happening, we kindly suggest calling our Customer Service Department toll-free at 1-888-263-0000 and a representative will be more than happy to go over some trouble shooting steps. You can also PM us your account details and we can have a member of our Player Advocacy Team contact you this evening.

Best Regards,

Bovada Service

Dmoneytx
    Dmoneytx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 566

Yea, EVERYONE BEWARE!!! I bailed on Bovada 6 months ago!!! WHY???? PAYOUTS!!!

I cap tennis here & I was getting frustrated that the tennis lines were so terrible! 5Dimes would have Isner at lets say -190 & Bovada would have him at -275 or something WAY out of line! ONLY thing Bovada was good for was the UNDERDOGS. I couldn't believe how awful their lines were on a daily basis. Murray at -900 at all books, but Bovada would have him at -2000. Crap like that.

SO............... I cashed out my account with them & dep with Bookmaker. I cashed out $1800 and it was a NIGHTMARE! They said they had to break it up to 4 payouts of $450 each. WHY??? Ok, I said fine. It took 55 days for the first check to arrive, for $450. Well, that sucked, took forever. BUT where were the others??? I called everyday for a week! Finally about 10 days after, now OVER 2 months from request, I get one check for $900. I was like "WTF"?? I called and they told me they combined two of the payouts together and never even notified me or anything. I was so mad, I hung up on them & I have never called them since. About 4-5 days later, the last check came, so I was paid. BUT 3 MONTHS????!!! That was a joke.

Wouldn't touch Bovada with a 100 foot pole if you paid me. IF you play there, good luck. When u get paid out, do ** or **!!! There pay by check is a JOKE.

Just so ya know.....

BRUTUSB33FCAKE
    BRUTUSB33FCAKE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 493

The lines are bad I agree.

But I have gotten probably 10 payouts over the last couple years and never any issues. I always found them to be reliable.

I keep money at Bookmaker, Bovada (mostly just for the underdogs), and 5Dimes (which in my opinion is the best book out there hands down).