no gnu taxes
    no gnu taxes's Avatar Become A Pro!

Weird Proposition Bet

UL-Monroe will be a 25 team at the end of the season.

Yes +150

No -200

MeatWad
    MeatWad's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 221

Where did you find this? I would lean towards yes. Off the top of my head I would make a few assumptions.

1) They have to sweep the season to finish top 25.

2) They go to the New Orleans or Go Daddy Bowl. Alot would depend on the match here and what your ml expectations would be in that game. I believe the bowls involve a C USA scrub team or top MAC team, would have to research this before I bet it.

Also the Sun Belt plays a championship game? They appear to be the class of the conference but with soo many games to go it may be difficult to project odds of top 25. For instance, winning 4 str8 games at -.300 ml requires a better price than +200 to be profitable.
    Last edited by MeatWad; 11-03-12 at 10:45 AM.

no gnu taxes

local, and i specifically asked for odds

that's all i'll say.

MeatWad
    MeatWad's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 221

Just wondering if it was readily available. If it was I was going to do some research and figure out if there was value on either side. s If you can, wait until todays game is over it is obviously much better, as I believe they are expected to win it 77 ish% of the time.

I love locals personally, always better to deal in cash, avoid a paper trail and frequently they will offer action that is otherwise unavailable.

no gnu taxes

Quote Originally Posted by MeatWad View Post
    Just wondering if it was readily available. If it was I was going to do some research and figure out if there was value on either side. s If you can, wait until todays game is over it is obviously much better, as I believe they are expected to win it 77 ish% of the time.

I love locals personally, always better to deal in cash, avoid a paper trail and frequently they will offer action that is otherwise unavailable.
    I guess it's all pretty much moot now.