Raun31
    Raun31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 528

Parkay ticket should hit

ima go with these teams on a parlay ticket and hope for the best any comments please feel free to speak

Georgia Tech (-8)
    N. Carolina State (-10)
    Kent State (-20)
    Clemson (-13)
    Louisville (-16)
    Kansas State (-10)

and maybe wake forest (-4), Rice (-5), N. Illinois (-35)

Please post comments

Brutus84
    Brutus84's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 402

Lol 6 teams or 9 team parlay with spreads that should hit. Try a 3 or 4 steamer and stop being greedy

70CoupeDeVille
    70CoupeDeVille's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 672

The MAC game would worry me -- Akron's averaging 28 pts by way of a strong pass attack, with 25 passing TD's to date.

I don't like Louisville either -- don't know where the hell Temple's D was in the first half at Pitt last week, but other than that they're to be reckoned with by anyone in the Big East and more than two TDs is too high, for me. 16 seems about right.

I like the other four, and Wake too. Ranking: Clemson, Ga Tech, NC State, Wake, KSU. Add Oregon for a tasty 6-teamer.

Pickem2win
    Pickem2win's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4912

Ive tried similar parlays and got close once...7 out of 8 hit. Ive learned you are WAY better off doing a ML parlay for 4-5 teams Or just do 2 team parlays with the spread.

--You will always see big dollars for the POTENTIAL payout because the odds are really stacked against you but most will never hit and you will flush your money down the tubes (even small bets add up to alot when you never win)

Its been mentioned in another thread but try Oregon ML + Alabama ML + Kansas state ML in a 3 team parlay. The payout will be less but you have a pretty good shot of winning and in the end winning small is better than loosing big.
    Last edited by Pickem2win; 11-03-12 at 02:07 AM.

Brutus84
    Brutus84's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 402

Oregon ml cincy ml kstate ml pays decent