BlacK_HazE
    #FEARtheSPEAR
    BlacK_HazE's Avatar Become A Pro!

Oregon, Bama, K-State (one will go down this weekend)

I think Oregon goes down this Saturday. Take +8.5 to the bank

TheBetBuysDanK
    Stackin'
    TheBetBuysDanK's Avatar Become A Pro!

3 teams that are arguably playing the best football in the nation. 3 teams with undoubtedly the most to play for at this point. 3 teams with great head coaches. They might not all cover...but I think all 3 win.

Believeland
    The Dude minds
    Believeland's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 922

All 3 win

Frisco
    Frisco's Avatar Become A Pro!

A lot of teasers and parlays will be counting on all 3 to win

indio
    indio's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3954

Those 3 in a parlay are +130, so a fair price of one of them losing would be -150. Too bad they don't have a bet type for betting an anti-parlay, they would be quite popular. They'd probably want to juice it up a little to -160.

tiger_bait
    tiger_bait's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11442

Quote Originally Posted by TheBetBuysDanK View Post
    3 teams that are arguably playing the best football in the nation. 3 teams with undoubtedly the most to play for at this point. 3 teams with great head coaches. They might not all cover...but I think all 3 win.
    blah blah blah....this stuff is said at this time every year when there are several undefeated teams..with games in Baton Rouge and Los Angelos these would be mild upsets at best..and Kansas St just hasnt been at this level in recent past..can they keep it up maybe but I doubt it....they will probably be just like ok st last year....I would not be surprised at all if two went down this weekend

Frisco
    Frisco's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by tiger_bait View Post
    blah blah blah....this stuff is said at this time every year when there are several undefeated teams..with games in Baton Rouge and Los Angelos these would be mild upsets at best..and Kansas St just hasnt been at this level in recent past..can they keep it up maybe but I doubt it....they will probably be just like ok st last year....I would not be surprised at all if two went down this weekend
    Just like OK state last year? They lost one fluke road game after a tragedy. Keep trying.

tiger_bait
    tiger_bait's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11442

Quote Originally Posted by Frisco View Post
    Just like OK state last year? They lost one fluke road game after a tragedy. Keep trying.

call it whatever you want and blame it on whatever you want.....but I dont think their would be alot of shocked people if this was Kansas St's "FLUKE" game

ronzer
    the search for bigfoot continues
    ronzer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 163

all 3 win