thezamfamily
    thezamfamily's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 276

Air Force VS Army.. Am i missing something ?

Currently on a HOT Streak 11-3 ... It all started when i started playing, Whoever plays Army/BC and the Marshall Over

Army is Terrible, cannot stop anyone. 1 dimensional... couple Defensive stops and you got a Cover..

BC - Only team has beaten... need i say more

Marshall - Cannot stop anyone and throw they all day. Lengthens the game..

I cannot even Remotely seeing Army coming close to beating Air Force... its at 7 now ..I will buy the hook to 6.5.... Air Force by a TD for the win !

TR35
    TR35's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 378

There is a lot of merit playing really bad teams and really good teams. Don't forget about the directional Michigan schools. I have made a ton betting against them. Lol going to tail you on Air Force.

hurricane1091
    hurricane1091's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6469

These military academys have raped me all year. Bet on them, lose. Bet against them, lose. Bet on one side (Air Force vs Navy maybe it was) and lose.
    Last edited by hurricane1091; 11-02-12 at 04:44 PM.

thezamfamily

Yeah i know.... Hit with Ohio U last night... EMU is ...lets say NOT GOOD...

TR35
    TR35's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 378

I think central and western Michigan is 5-12 ats. Lol. Emu has to be right there. I cashed last night too! Teaser and straight up. Great night!!!

thezamfamily

Only thing i can see is the fact that Army AND Air Force run the wishbone....IF army could defend anything it would probably be the wishbone... Just think Air Force is BETTER in all aspects...

Army got hammered by Stony Brook...Need i say more .. LOL

hurricane1091
    hurricane1091's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6469

Quote Originally Posted by thezamfamily View Post
    Only thing i can see is the fact that Army AND Air Force run the wishbone....IF army could defend anything it would probably be the wishbone... Just think Air Force is BETTER in all aspects...

Army got hammered by Stony Brook...Need i say more .. LOL
    That's what I thought LOL then guess what I took Boston College against them LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!