Frisco
    Frisco's Avatar Become A Pro!

Is a 6 point teaser w/ Oregon and Bama the best play of the weekend??

It looks that way to me.

hurricane1091
    hurricane1091's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6469

Square as hell but I think it's a good play. Taking the better team in each game at -1 or -2 or whatever it's at now with tease points, seems good to me. Question is though is one bound to lose?

indio
    indio's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3954

If you like those 2 teams, why not ML parlay them at -135? Sure, that's a little less profit, but you know they'll try to win, they could care less about covering 2 points. Depends on your bet size, and how often you bet, but sanity can be worth a little higher price.

I'm positive there are better plays. I might not know what those are, but out of 50+ games, many with little attention on them, I'm quite positive there are higher expected value plays today.

But good luck all the same.

Pick'nParlays
    My Wifi Name is PrettyFly4aWifi
    Pick'nParlays's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 738

BOL

Volfenhauser
    Volfenhauser's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21

Well it looks like a good teaser from an eyeball perspective, however digging deeper: 6 point teasers have a static payout and you are losing some serious value teasing 6 points in an about 70 point total game in Oregon. If you think both these teams are going to win tomorrow moneyline parlay looks like the better value. I think there are much better plays though because USC at home or LSU at home can very possibly win thus making these plays not locks by any stretch of the imagination.