thezamfamily
    thezamfamily's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 276

New to the forum... adivce on CAL/WASH Smart play or not?

Small time better - usually 50-100 a game.... Like to bet multiple games... Which is definately not the way to win major $$$

Smartest play ?

Washington - straight for 50
    Under - straight for 50
    tease these 2 for 100

or

Just tease for 200?

I probably know the answer here, but if the game goes entirely wrong...the first option gives me the chance to possibly win 1 and not take a 200 hit .. where the hit would only be 110.

Leans for tomorrow

Air Force
    Indiana
    Miami OH
    Kansas St
    Vandy
    GT
    San Jose
    Oregon

Thanks in advance for the advice....

ShogunRua
    Update Status
    ShogunRua's Avatar Become A Pro!

whatever you do, don't tease the total. Teasing totals is almost always a bad idea. If you like Washington and the under, just take one of those or both straight up.

RG3ING
    RG3ING's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 181

Don't tease try to pick a side I don't like tonight's game so much but I want the action so im laying the points an taking Cal at home small play tho.. I stay away from teaser on the same game..really I don't like teasers an only try to play 2 team teasers if i do because I'm not looking for the payout values on teasers just solid pays., hope it helped if u bet Nba I like Houston tonight so I'm betting 1 unit on each Houston an cal!! I'm also a 50 buck a game guy to don't worry pick ur spots an u can make some money an when u win it on saturday don't lose it all back on Sunday best thing I can tell you!!

Jimb0311
    Jimb0311's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 632

Quote Originally Posted by ShogunRua View Post
    whatever you do, don't tease the total. Teasing totals is almost always a bad idea. If you like Washington and the under, just take one of those or both straight up.

This!..I dont know how many times i've been killed by this. Stop doing it for a while now. Just doing mostly straight bets only.

JohnnyBrooklyn
    JohnnyBrooklyn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

CAL IS DA BET GOOF

Night-Tripper
    Fade Me!
    Night-Tripper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3326

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyBrooklyn View Post
    CAL IS DA BET GOOF

thezamfamily
    thezamfamily's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 276

Went with UNDER only....Would have won other and teaser. But that is how it goes....