Goober318
    Goober318's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 108

New to the bettin forum community. Like to have your opinions

Ive been reading your guys post for a few months now. I live in vegas so i just do parlays. Anyway heres my 7 team parlay this week.
    Army +7 1/2
    Georgia tech -7 1/2
    East Carolina +3 1/2
    Wake Forrest -3 1/2
    Nc state -9 1/2
    Minnesota +12 1/2
    Florida -17 1/2
    Its just one of my 7 team parlays. Got 10 buck on it hoping to win a thousand. Would like your guys input.

hurricane1091
    hurricane1091's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6469

I don't know, I have Houston over East Carolina and I don't like Army in this situation either. There's stronger options for you out there honestly. If I HAD to do a 7 teamer...

Houston -3.5
    Clemson -13.5
    Penn State -3.5
    Georgia Tech -8.5
    Connecticut +8
    Cinci -4.5
    Arkansas State -4

Goober318

I think east carolina gunna bounce back after last week. Its just a gut feeling but ive went 6 out of 7 three weeks in a row so you might be right. Its my curse to lose one team on my parlays aha. Why houston though? Just curious. I like ark st. And uconn but they were taking off the parlay sheet :/ so no go on those too.

Goober318

And i was leaning on air force at first but they dont look as good as the beggining of the season. They have looked a little off lately. Btw do you do single bets most of the time?

hurricane1091

Houston destroyed ECU last year. Aside from that, Houston is just a better team overall. They will put up points. The only question mark is Houston has not won on the road and this is a pretty big trip. I've bet a couple times on Houston and won. They screwed up a huge lead last week though but I had them in a ML parlay so it didn't matter to me. They should win this game. I like ECU, I've bet on them and won this year as well. I just think this will be a high scoring affair and Houston wins by 10 or more.

boss_of_um
    boss_of_um's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14883

Find a way to get Kansas State and Texas Tech in your 7 teamer. Take out Army for starters.

Goober318

Yea i could see that happening but im going with my gut cause when i change my mind my first instinct was usually right but i took off army just before i put the ticket in. Army just scares me against air force. Did you bet houston this week?

hurricane1091

I have a card set up that I will call in tomorrow with my local, and it includes Houston. Realistically, I see Army as your biggest problem despite my confidence towards Houston. Army could cover, but I just feel there are better games out there to bet on. I don't like to trust my money in the hands of bad teams, it's as simple as that.

I'm not an expert by any means. However, NCAAF is my strongpoint and if I was not a Thursday Night Degenerate this year I'd be positive probably. I need a good weekend bad, and I've done my homework and strongly believe in the plays I have. When I don't believe strongly, I get burned like last night with V-Tech (.5 unit) and Western Kentucky (.5 unit).

Goober318

I have texas tech and kansas state on my other tickets. I dont put the same team twice cause it sucks losing multiple tickets off of one team :/

Goober318

Last night i won 60 dollars on a three teamer. Thats why i bet four tickets this week. I took middle tenn, mia, and ohio. Wish i laid more down than 10 dollars though. BOL tomorrow though