matt777s
    matt777s's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 445

Quote Originally Posted by RetardStrength View Post
    I'm sorry but teasers are sucker bets. Books best friends play teasers. Look up percentages. How often does a tease make or break the line...? You'd be surprised. Bookies love it cause it screams value to the novice, untrained eye, while the juice is doubled and pushes lose... Just beware of teasing. More value in playing the spreads in two separate bets, slight edge in $$ to the one you have more confidence in...
    I agree teasers are not always optimal. I feel very confident at having these two games at-2 and getting me down below a field goal. But who knows. Guess we'll see tomorrow. I do feel as though both teams will cover the line.

RetardStrength
    RetardStrength's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6729

Can't have a thread around here without arguments and name calling.

I like that most posters have a somewhat intelligent angle on the game.

No matter what side you're on, I wish you the best of luck in all your plays. Mine are above, no turning back now

rjpickswinners
    rjpickswinners's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

Quote Originally Posted by RetardStrength View Post
    My Sat Plays:

1 unit - George Tech -8 Considering the UNDER rather than rooting for GTech. MD might as well start their kicker at QB. I don't see much offensive production. I do see this line shifting prior to kick-off...

.5 unit - Oregon -8 Oregon's first real test. I'm not super impressed with USC this year. Too much hype, not enough proven. Oregon's defense has showed up and their ability to score has me thinking 8 points is a gift. They WILL put up points, so if the D shows up, this is a gimme

.5 unit Parlay:
    Louis -16 Been fading Temple for last 2 weeks. They got extremely lucky against UCONN... UCONN Kicker missed 4 FG's that game.
    Mizzou +17 I don't see Florida rolling over Mizzou in this conference finale after letting the air out of their tires last week against Georgia. No longer a contender for the SEC title, I see FL winning this game by 6-10...
    Bama -8 This one is self explanatory. Bama could roll a few NFL squads at the moment. 8 points is a gift

Noteworthy (may play or scratch)
    Indiana -2.5 Slumping Iowa team, Vandenberg sucks. Indiana one of the best passing O's in the big10 right now.. Weather will be a determining factor in this play/no play

West VA -5 ***Rebound Play! West Va off a bye week, hopefully they've addressed the defensive issues and I like Geno Smith to make big plays at home. WVA does NOT LOSE consecutive games at home. If this wasn't off a bye week, I wouldn't even be eying them here, after the shit they've passed off as football the last few weeks
    Im liking all these picks, I dunno tho bout mizzou they suck.

RetardStrength
    RetardStrength's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6729

Well good day/night for me yesterday. Bama spoiled the parlay. I ended up leaving west va out but played Indiana.

My plays for today...

detroit to cover
    wash to cover
    shittsburgh SU
    denver to cover

im hungover as fukk

First 12