Night-Tripper
    Fade Me!
    Night-Tripper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3326

Quote Originally Posted by bane View Post
    Oregon has 3 defensive players (2 starters) potentially out due to injury. Linebacker Alonso, 2nd on the team w/ 42 tackles. Defensive end Jordan, 5 sacks this year. Back up defensive back Hill, been out a couple weeks, 21 tackles this year.
    Updated Player Pos. Injury Status Brief Update
    Oregon 10/31 4:00P Dion Jordan DE Shoulder Probable is upgraded to probable Saturday (11/3) at USC History
    Oregon 9/10 11:54A John Boyett S Knee Out For Year is out for the season History
    Oregon 10/29 12:10P Colt Lyerla TE Leg Probable is upgraded to probable Saturday (11/3) at USC History
    Oregon 10/29 12:07P Kiko Alonso LB Wrist Probable is upgraded to probable Saturday (11/3) at USC History
    Oregon 10/29 12:06P Michael Clay LB Leg Probable is upgraded to probable Saturday (11/3) at USC History
    Oregon 9/11 8:19A Carson York OL Knee Out For Year is out for the season History
    Oregon 10/29 3:04P Mana Greig OL Knee Out is out indefinitely History
    Oregon 10/27 8:08P Jared Ebert DT Knee Questionable is questionable Saturday (11/3) at USC History
    Oregon 10/27 7:03P Troy Hill DB Knee Questionable is questionable Saturday (11/3) at USC History
    Oregon 10/16 8:27A Keloni Kamalani LB Arm Out is out indefinitely History
    Oregon 8/9 11:22A Tacoi Sumler WR Transfer Out For Year has transferred History

Trackrec
    Trackrec's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5118

something tells me you don't pay attention to the Duck Squad except for one game, last years Ore vs USC.
    Coach Jake showed you 2 recent videos of the SC squad. But no acknowledgement of his current aruement. Also, it's absurd to think that the Ducks will be gassed in the 4th because they haven't played a full 4. Do you realize the Ducks practice faster than they play? GL

Quote Originally Posted by Degenerate Life View Post
    No running room for the RB's QB looked confused. Barkley and his WR torched the Ducks. It was 38-14 until Oregon got a KO return for a TD and went on a late rally. So now that SC returns most of their starters and Oregon completly different backfield besides Barner it's totally different? I'm also suppose to believe SC is similar to AzST. according to the spread.

bane
    bane's Avatar Become A Pro!

Excellent Night-Tripper. Need that Oregon D to be healthy b/c I'm on 'em this week.

Degenerate Life
    Degenerate Life's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 523

Quote Originally Posted by Trackrec View Post
    something tells me you don't pay attention to the Duck Squad except for one game, last years Ore vs USC.
    Coach Jake showed you 2 recent videos of the SC squad. But no acknowledgement of his current aruement. Also, it's absurd to think that the Ducks will be gassed in the 4th because they haven't played a full 4. Do you realize the Ducks practice faster than they play? GL
    Seen them play one game vs ASU they blew them out good for them. Your right I didn't look at the vids but let me take a guess vs. Stanford and Arizona. I'm glad USC lost week and ended getting +8 and the ML keeps growing. Honestly if the line was 3 I would of never wagered this game. So you Duck backers can forgot about last year and buy into the hype all you want. Here's the rope.......Got enough...OK.......Here's the stool.........you no what to do

Walulu
    Walulu's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3239

On Oregon side there seems to be a bunch of homers in here. Who has been their test? Fresno, Ark St, Ten Tech? Please don't tell me AZ or Wash. Fact is a lot of this teams stats on both sides of ball are built against shite teams.

Coach Jake
    Winning
    Coach Jake's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 480

Lol you don't watch any Oregon or USC...then why you here dude? Entertain us, how much are you going to claim to have on this game? For real, how much did you put on USC +7?

Degenerate Life

Quote Originally Posted by Coach Jake View Post
    Lol you don't watch any Oregon or USC...then why you here dude? Entertain us, how much are you going to claim to have on this game? For real, how much did you put on USC +7?
    You sure do ask a lot of questions there "Jake". For some of you who don't know what I'm hinting at Jake is slang for a cop. There out in full force today beware. Who's ghost are you man?

SamDiamond
    SamDiamond's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

USC may still get a miracle back door cover, but as of right now, there isn't a single thing they can do to stop Oregon.

NOTHING.

Oregon may top 800 yards of offense, they have a back nearing 300.

Coach Jake
    Winning

Lol, just makin sure you fake, and not playing for real(money) like the rest of us. Good try tho, I guess your strategy of betting on teams you don't even watch needs some work tho. Screw the money, I'm just glad to get online and hate on you....Can't say I care much for gloating, but I bet you didn't even put a dime on this game, so I don't feel bad for you. Looks like my freshman just beat your NFL Qbs ass. Wtf was that last 4th down? lol, choke artist
    Last edited by Coach Jake; 11-03-12 at 09:40 PM.

Coach Jake
    Winning

This is the part when we never hear from this guy again, lol.

SamDiamond

Everyone on Oregon tried to warn this guy.

But he didn't get it.

Coach Jake
    Winning

he admitted not watching either team this season....thats when I shoulda stop wasting time with this guy, lol.

Degenerate Life

Oink oink oink

SamDiamond

he admitted not watching either team this season....thats when I shoulda stop wasting time with this guy, lol.
    I missed that part.

He did not watch either team play?

Seriously? What the f'k am I doing in here? I have to go punch myself in the face for reading this donk.

SamDiamond

Oink oink oink
    You meant, donk, donk, donk, right?

Degenerate Life

Quote Originally Posted by SamDiamond View Post
    You meant, donk, donk, donk, right?
    Must be hard work keeping up with all these ghost accounts there Columbo.

SamDiamond

Must be hard work keeping up with all these ghost accounts there Columbo.
    Ghosts? Is that the best you can come up with?

How'd that USC pick work out for you? You. You're good at this.

Can you post your thoughts for next week as soon as possible?

Degenerate Life

Ghosts? Is that the best you can come up with?

How'd that USC pick work out for you? You. You're good at this.

Can you post your thoughts for next week as soon as possible?
    Woww I lost one game that I bet exactly the same as every other game I bet today I'm crushed.We've had Coach "Jake" in here Columbo in here and let me guess Big "Blue" will make an appearance. Tooo much swine for me Congrats Oregon backers.

SamDiamond

Woww I lost one game that I bet exactly the same as every other game I bet today I'm crushed.We've had Coach "Jake" in here Columbo in here and let me guess Big "Blue" will make an appearance. Tooo much swine for me Congrats Oregon backers.
    Are you slow? You created a thread calling out Oregon backers. Trumped up your pick with mindless drivel about "perception", and any time someone challenged you, you resorted to calling them Oregon hacks.

I'm fair. Do you have other selection threads here that you won? I will offer you congrats if you can link them up for me.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: bane

Degenerate Life

Are you slow? You created a thread calling out Oregon backers. Trumped up your pick with mindless drivel about "perception", and any time someone challenged you, you resorted to calling them Oregon hacks. I'm fair. Do you have other selection threads here that you won? I will offer you congrats if you can link them up for me.
    Sorry I speak to police online.

SamDiamond

My plays going into Saturday

Tulsa+9
    Colorado+28
    Illinois+24.5(got early in week currently 27.5)
    Ole Miss+14
    Texas+7, ML+230
    USC+7, ML+245
    I get it now. You're just not very good at this.

That's a shitty weekend right there.

Coach Jake
    Winning

Lol, u got my nomination for crazy person of the year. You said "jake", am I not really a jake? Lol. and ya, either i'm a cop or you're just a nut. For real? You cant afford to actually bet on these games so you get online to pretend, hahaha. Cracks me up.

Coach Jake
    Winning

lol, for real, he bet on Colorado......There's not a reason in the world to bet on Colorado. I'd know, I was at the game big on that 28, hahaha. Wtf Colorado!!??? hahahahaha

Coach Jake
    Winning

Like he's actually betting, lol.... "hey mom can I have five bucks?" Lol what a chump...literally a perfect person to fade.....gets his picks out of a hat, haha

SamDiamond

Lol, u got my nomination for crazy person of the year. You said "jake", am I not really a jake? Lol. and ya, either i'm a cop or you're just a nut. For real? You cant afford to actually bet on these games so you get online to pretend, hahaha. Cracks me up.
    Yeah, I thought he was joking, but that's some meth head level paranoria.

He's a fukin nut.

GoBlue77
    GoBlue77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19052

well if I must.

well. that. was. too. easy.

(no mouse going for cheese pic is needed)

do yourself a favor, stop betting garbage dogs. bye now.

Trackrec
    Trackrec's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5118

That's cute. insulting while I have been wishing you good luck. Oregon covered. USC never had a chance. the rope, stool and whatever little cute metaphor you come up with is all yours.

Seen them play one game vs ASU they blew them out good for them. Your right I didn't look at the vids but let me take a guess vs. Stanford and Arizona. I'm glad USC lost week and ended getting +8 and the ML keeps growing. Honestly if the line was 3 I would of never wagered this game. So you Duck backers can forgot about last year and buy into the hype all you want. Here's the rope.......Got enough...OK.......Here's the stool.........you no what to do

First 123