testertips
    testertips's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 57

uo already at -8. do we get 8.5 / 9 by kick off?

BlitzTheBooks
    BlitzTheBooks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1212

Quote Originally Posted by testertips View Post
    agree... why would vegas throw a 7 here? i think usc or no play... wait and you'll get a better #
    You nailed my thoughts. 7 on the DOT had me

BlitzTheBooks
    BlitzTheBooks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1212

Quote Originally Posted by SamDiamond View Post
    Kiffin is the luckiest sperm in coaching.
    That's just damn funny right there. Spot on, but funny.

jfamis
    jfamis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

Have you guys watched USC this year? They haven't fixed any issues they've had all season. They're the most penalized team in FBS football by a wide margin. Their o-line isn't what it was last year. No Matt Kalil, and their center Holmes is playing hurt. Arizona has four walk-ons starting on defense and Holmes was getting blown up. Oregon was missing a few starters in last year's USC game and its secondary is much improved. Avery Patterson is better than John Boyett and both Oregon's corners who were true freshmen last year are lockdown corners this year.

USC is horrible at third down conversions and Oregon's defense has been fantastic at getting stops on third down. Oregon has given up one touchdown in the first quarter this whole season. Lane Kiffin isn't capable of making adjustments at the half. It will likely be a close first half, but expect Oregon to pull away in the third quarter.

USC isn't going to just turn the switch on. And typically, the higher the stakes, the worse Matt Barkley is.
    Last edited by jfamis; 10-31-12 at 12:23 AM.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Urbanwildlife

CBASS
    BUCK FAMA
    CBASS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 815

Quote Originally Posted by Omaga View Post
    Yeah....just like Auburn on the ML last week

At least I have the nuts to go out on a limb every now and then. Post your picks Mr. Spongebob Omaga...

riskyProps
    riskyProps's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 211

USC put their team together to beat a team like Oregon. If only they put their team together to bet the other teams in the PAC 12 as well LOL. Their Defense has the needed speed to slow Oregon down. I doubt if Oregon covers and wouldn't be surprised to see them lose straight up.

I kinda would like to see how Oregon would do against Alabama. Then again Alabama would crush them.

Jeff Grant
    Jeff Grant's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2924

bane
    bane's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by jfamis View Post
    Have you guys watched USC this year? They haven't fixed any issues they've had all season. They're the most penalized team in FBS football by a wide margin. ...
    I do like the match-up favoring Oregon for penalties and 3rd down conversions.

Yards Per Play/Defense/Third Downs/Penalties
    oregon 6.59/24/50%/63
    usc 6.94/25/32%/83

Oregon has 3 defensive players (2 starters) potentially out due to injury. Linebacker Alonso, 2nd on the team w/ 42 tackles. Defensive end Jordan, 5 sacks this year. Back up defensive back Hill, been out a couple weeks, 21 tackles this year.
    Last edited by bane; 11-01-12 at 12:49 AM.

A4K
    A4K's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 241

Quote Originally Posted by Degenerate Life View Post
    Ok I know Oregon is a cover machine, but lets look at the prior two seasons the have only three games in the regular season they haven't won dd or lost LSU, Cal and USC. They did blow out USC in 2009, Barkley first year I beleive. He and whoever else were RS or FR are now upperclasmen and know what it takes to beat Oregon. USC lost to Arizona last week in an up and down game for them. Trailed early, dd lead, blew lead lost the game. This is what SC does they have done it all year, don't cover games they are suppose to. If anybody thinks this is gonna be a blowout the might want to recap this game. USC cant win the title but they will be a factor in who will be playing in the title game. USC+7, ML(got in early on spread)
    The thing I took away most from the USC @ Arizona game was how gassed SC was on defense in the 4th quarter. If SC doesn't click on all cylinders on the offensive side of the ball, I don't see how their defense can keep them in the game for 4 quarters.

agendaman
    agendaman's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13998

cmon gang if o/u here is 66.5 on it big coach kelly knows usc, w/barkeley lee woods will score 35pts. at least he will leave his starters in entire game forget the win bet

Degenerate Life
    Degenerate Life's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 523

Quote Originally Posted by agendaman View Post
    cmon gang if o/u here is 66.5 on it big coach kelly knows usc, w/barkeley lee woods will score 35pts. at least he will leave his starters in entire game forget the win bet
    If USC scores 35 or over Ilike their chances on winning this game. I know your betting on the total agendaman and could care less but if Oregon hasn't played their starters past 4qt's and their whole philosphy is to run every play as fast as possible and USC has played their's past 4qt most of the time this year I think Oregon might be the ones gassed at the end. The total is the safest bet here, but taking dogs and points is my strategy this year. GL

Degenerate Life

Quote Originally Posted by testertips View Post
    uo already at -8. do we get 8.5 / 9 by kick off?
    8.5 right now if if anybody is backing SC it's pound time.

testertips
    testertips's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 57

8.5 right now if if anybody is backing SC it's pound time.
    i grabbed it @ 8 thinking the # was going to get go the other way... only added value at 8.5 from 8 is that it's cheaper to buy it to 9. i still think the # could go the other way by kick off... goodluck degen

Coach Jake
    Winning
    Coach Jake's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 480

Anyone putting money on USC this week didn't watch last week's game. Info's pointing to Oregon rolling and "having a feeling" is straight gambling so GL. At least it should be a good game regardless.

Degenerate Life

Quote Originally Posted by Coach Jake View Post
    Anyone putting money on USC this week didn't watch last week's game. Info's pointing to Oregon rolling and "having a feeling" is straight gambling so GL. At least it should be a good game regardless.
    I Have stated numerous reasons on why I like SC that go beyond just "having a feeling" in this thread, this team was 8 in the rankings last week lose a game and its the end of the world for them not buying it sorry.

Coach Jake
    Winning

What are you not buying that USC is out of the National Title race? They're done, they have no chance to go, and if they did there's a long list of teams that'd throttle em. You'd at least help ur case with facts, and everything i've been able to find is pointing to Oregon, just saying. You not buying that USC's not done doesn't convince anyone.

Surebet
    Utah Ute
    Surebet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 323

It will be an awesome game to watch! Oregon's toughest game this year for sure. USC has an awesome offensive arsenal with the QB and two WR. But if they wait and wakeup too late in this game, it might be too late. They had at least 100 yards in penalties vs the UTES, which you cannot afford to do against a more solid offensive front like the Ducks have. I've been disappointed at USC's performance this year-not what I expected. Do keep in mind that a weak Duck football schedule doesn't always represent future results: Sugarbowls have been won on them... Haven't decided yet to pull trigger on this game-Lean Ducks.

Degenerate Life

I could care less about the Trojans being the title hunt, like the title says PERCEPTION. They lost last week now their out of the title so they'll come out flat thats what I'm not buying. They haven't had a chance to win a title since Barkley was FR because of sanctions, they haven't had nothing to play for 3-4 years anyways it's nothing new.

Coach Jake
    Winning

So did you watch and bet on USC last week? All I really care to know anymore

A4K

I could care less about the Trojans being the title hunt, like the title says PERCEPTION. They lost last week now their out of the title so they'll come out flat thats what I'm not buying. They haven't had a chance to win a title since Barkley was FR because of sanctions, they haven't had nothing to play for 3-4 years anyways it's nothing new.
    Your logic seems a bit faulty. Barkley only came back because the Trojan universe was dead set on the national title game. That's all USC fans and pundits have talked about, unfinished business. They had an outside chance of reaching the title game after losing to Stanford, but after losing to a mediocre Arizona squad, USC looked beyond dejected. SC gets buried in this game mid way through the 3rd. I've seen enough from the SC defense to understand that they are not conditioned enough to chase the Ducks for 4 quarters with a snap going off every 30 seconds.

This is a no play for me because of the rivalry aspect, but I don't see SC winning this one.

Degenerate Life

Coach Jake no I didn't, actually was leaning Az. was hoping to get 7 never did got preocupied with other games didn't bet. I will admit I never seen the upset coming. AK if thats your angle will just agree to disagree.

A4K

Coach Jake no I didn't, actually was leaning Az. was hoping to get 7 never did got preocupied with other games didn't bet. I will admit I never seen the upset coming. AK if thats your angle will just agree to disagree.

Fair enough. I just know how much SC was banking on their ability to contend for a title. Hell, they even printed up shirts that said #UNFINISHED BUSINESS.

jfamis

Quote Originally Posted by bane View Post
    I do like the match-up favoring Oregon for penalties and 3rd down conversions.

Yards Per Play/Defense/Third Downs/Penalties
    oregon 6.59/24/50%/63
    usc 6.94/25/32%/83

Oregon has 3 defensive players (2 starters) potentially out due to injury. Linebacker Alonso, 2nd on the team w/ 42 tackles. Defensive end Jordan, 5 sacks this year. Back up defensive back Hill, been out a couple weeks, 21 tackles this year.
    Those guys are all playing.

jfamis

People aren't thinking they'll come out flat because they're out the hunt. People think they'll come out flat because they have against every team except Hawaii and Colorado.

TPowell
    TPowell's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 331

You guys are clowns. Would this line be the same if they played week 1? Seriously you guys are clueless no matter what the end result

rocky16
    rocky16's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 40

Quote Originally Posted by TPowell View Post
    You guys are clowns. Would this line be the same if they played week 1? Seriously you guys are clueless no matter what the end result
    Oh the irony.

Coach Jake
    Winning

If they played week 1 it would've been USC -3, for sure

Degenerate Life

Quote Originally Posted by jfamis View Post
    People aren't thinking they'll come out flat because they're out the hunt. People think they'll come out flat because they have against every team except Hawaii and Colorado.
    You guys can talk about they'll come out flat all you want, I said it once all say it a again SC doesn't cover games [1-7 ATS]. This will be their first game as an underdog. The opening line before the season started was -3 now it's +8/8.5. You can bring up deflation all you want but lets look at last year. Oregon #4 in the nation vs an unranked SC team. I would say #4 they would still be in the title hunt at the time? What happened, they got dominated for 3qts. No running room for the RB's QB looked confused. Barkley and his WR torched the Ducks. It was 38-14 until Oregon got a KO return for a TD and went on a late rally. So now that SC returns most of their starters and Oregon completly different backfield besides Barner it's totally different? I'm also suppose to believe SC is similar to AzST. according to the spread.

Coach Jake
    Winning

USC only returned 3 position players more than Oregon this year. Also, Darron Thomas was a crappy qb, anyone agrees that Mariota is a much better fit. And what are you talking about Oregon losing their whole backfield? They lose a no armed Lamichael James, and no-one else. Barner is dirty, is in his 4th year in Kelly's system. Also, black mamba might be the most dangerous RB in D1. Either way Phil Steele ranked this unit at #3, so I would be careful thinking Oregn's RBs are a weakness.

Coach Jake
    Winning

USC dominated Arizona for three quarters too, so you better hope u dominate for 4. Also, look at Matt Barkley's choke factor. At least Oregon lost to a decent USC team, and not trash teams like Arizona St, Stanford(with or without Andrew Luck), and a Rich Rodriguez Arizona.... The Matt Barkley choke factor is just a scary risk, especially because USC's coach is a joke. lol did we already mention that your coach is trash and Oregon has one of the best caches in the ncaa?

Degenerate Life

USC only returned 3 position players more than Oregon this year. Also, Darron Thomas was a crappy qb, anyone agrees that Mariota is a much better fit. And what are you talking about Oregon losing their whole backfield? They lose a no armed Lamichael James, and no-one else. Barner is dirty, is in his 4th year in Kelly's system. Also, black mamba might be the most dangerous RB in D1. Either way Phil Steele ranked this unit at #3, so I would be careful thinking Oregn's RBs are a weakness.
    I was including QB an both RB's I know Barner got/gets his carries. Mamba was a slot WR last year and I don't see him get too much on the ground neither.

Degenerate Life

USC dominated Arizona for three quarters too, so you better hope u dominate for 4. Also, look at Matt Barkley's choke factor. At least Oregon lost to a decent USC team, and not trash teams like Arizona St, Stanford(with or without Andrew Luck), and a Rich Rodriguez Arizona.... The Matt Barkley choke factor is just a scary risk, especially because USC's coach is a joke. lol did we already mention that YOUR COACH IS TRASH and Oregon has one of the best caches in the ncaa?
    First and for the last time I'M NOT AN SC fan he's not my coach.
    Secondly break down the game film and tell me who out coached who there coach?
    Lastly you Oregon honks are on PSU level of being like a cult.

Coach Jake
    Winning

I was including QB an both RB's I know Barner got/gets his carries. Mamba was a slot WR last year and I don't see him get too much on the ground neither.
    1. If think Darron Thomas was better than Mariota than say it
    2. Mamba was primarily RB last year, not a slot WR. He also played RB all through out his youth career and high school. This guy one of the best RBs in the country, but you don't even know what position he plays

Coach Jake
    Winning

1. If you think Lane Kiffin is a better coach than say it.

And while you're there go ahead and tell me who out-coaches who in this one? or this one? or this one?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oiXZKIPoQgw
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f5GFuvRIF7g
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-KbtqEoTvKk

I'd rather have Dennis Erickson's fired ass than Lame Kiffin. Would be a better argument, anyways.
    Last edited by Coach Jake; 11-02-12 at 07:29 PM.
    Points Awarded:

Trackrec gave Coach Jake 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Coach Jake
    Winning

Lol I don't know who bets on and against teams that they don't watch or know anything about, but all the luck to you, for real. Guys like you are what allows this whole deal to happen.

First 123 Last