LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

Quote Originally Posted by drnkyourmlkshk View Post
    Oh my bro.. Ouch. This year has been hard on you. I'm curious as to if maybe you use a system, hard to imagine you cap all these games weekly. Definitely not a hater I know how hard this game can be. You'll get me next week you always do.
    Not really, still close to even. Plenty of games left.

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

And how did i lose that La Tech under? Sickening.

drnkyourmlkshk
    drnkyourmlkshk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6063

I feel your pain. Will not compare bad beats today but my goal was +25 units and I would be able to bet college hoops for the first time ever.
    1 month ago today i was +20.9 today I sit at +10.2 units and positive that Ill be like a loyal cubs fan..maybe next year.

Idk how but I didnt see one sharp on GA Tech this week, I had it circled on Monday and of course pfft wanted to wait for it to dip under 7.. Apparently I was hoping that MD would announce that theyre now using their Nose tackle at running back

TPowell
    TPowell's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 331

6-8 with 1 bet left, this bet wins its kind of a run of the mill week that you offset with a hot streak. If not, its a tough week. Not as bad as it can get though.

Kind of unsure on LT's theories, but don't think he's really an X's and O's guy. Tough to be when you cap all the sports he does

First 12