gojetsgomoxies
    gojetsgomoxies's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8519

my leans sucked yest (why did NC go for 2 points near end game?)

posted a few leans here. havne't had time 3 weeks a row for picks. good cause not sure my record would have been good like most of the weeks before that. anyway, think i went 2 and 5 or so with leans (duke LOSS, indiana WIN, UMass LOSS, NC LOSS, another win and a loss or two i can't remember. EDIT: colorado state WIN and Louisville UNDER LOSS.

anyway, how did NC cover against NCS? i felt very good about that game in the 4th quarter. and worst think is that NC went for and made 2 point conversion. why did they go for 2? only time i've seen someone do it to go up by 8 might be early in the game to send message. or was there no time or extremely little time left? in which case it's almost completely moot but usually coaches are still conservative.

thanks, gonna post real picks this week.

gojetsgomoxies

toledo LOSS

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

d worst think is that NC went for and made 2 point conversion. why did they go for 2?
    Nope, the holder fumbled the extra point. So he dropped back like Joe Montana, and found someone in the end zone. Was not planned.

gojetsgomoxies

HTX, thx. i wondered about that but it seems so unlikely. although unlikely coach goes for 2 as well

ok, thats a terrible bad beat. balanced out by some games i was shocked i won in the past

M.W.
    M.W.'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6270

Yes, that is a terrible beat. I'd bet that's the first time you ever lost one that way, and I hope it's the last.