Donkeys2012
    Donkeys2012's Avatar Become A Pro!

BrokeDIkk Snyder Gets Hammered today

Broke DIKK Bradley Im a high roller but complain about Papa Johns pizza ordered with betpoints got absolutley blasted today in College ball. He had a couple of his patented POUND Bet of the Years plays today on Oklahoma and Louisiana Tech.

Good jon you brokedikk wanna be Piece of shit. Im sure you will have some BS excuse to claim you broke even just like usual but SBR knows the truth you are a BROKEDIKK piece of shit.

bradleysnyder
    bradleysnyder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 501

WOW!

Im speechless about this.Seriously who does stuff like this?Who is this guy?Anyone?

boosted1205
    boosted1205's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9690

Quote Originally Posted by bradleysnyder View Post
    WOW!

Im speechless about this.Seriously who does stuff like this?Who is this guy?Anyone?
    LOL....he probably lost on your plays and just venting.

bradleysnyder

Quote Originally Posted by boosted1205 View Post
    LOL....he probably lost on your plays and just venting.

Go ahead and look at his post history.You will see what this guys about.One of the forums finest NOT

Donkeys2012

Go ahead and look at his post history.You will see what this guys about.One of the forums finest NOT
    Calling out the BrokeDIKK wanna be fukks and you are at the top of the list you worthless piece of shit.

Snyder is a 4'10 250 pound fat fukk

Urbanwildlife
    Urbanwildlife's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Donkeys2012 View Post
    Broke DIKK Bradley Im a high roller but complain about Papa Johns pizza ordered with betpoints got absolutley blasted today in College ball. He had a couple of his patented POUND Bet of the Years plays today on Oklahoma and Louisiana Tech.

Good jon you brokedikk wanna be Piece of shit. Im sure you will have some BS excuse to claim you broke even just like usual but SBR knows the truth you are a BROKEDIKK piece of shit.

He is not the only one, as I, and many others, also took big hits on these games. You cannot handicap turnovers, penalties, and questionable calls. The calls Brad, myself, and others made, were good plays, unfortunately they did not work out for us.

bradleysnyder

Quote Originally Posted by Urbanwildlife View Post
    He is not the only one, as I, and many others, also took big hits on these games. You cannot handicap turnovers, penalties, and questionable calls. The calls Brad, myself, and others made, were good plays, unfortunately they did not work out for us.

That^.....I had a lot of plays but 2 of my 3 biggest straight bets lost.Look at this guy...250lb 4'10 midget eh????Lmao.This guys out of his mind!

I bet he actually follows my plays time to time because I have a lot more winners than losers.BUT u will NEVER catch him in a winning thread of mine!

Donkeys2012

That^.....I had a lot of plays but 2 of my 3 biggest straight bets lost.Look at this guy...250lb 4'10 midget eh????Lmao.This guys out of his mind!

I bet he actually follows my plays time to time because I have a lot more winners than losers.BUT u will NEVER catch him in a winning thread of mine!
    Hows ur Saints Bet going tonight you douchebag fat midget ?