Cheme82
    Cheme82's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2447

Unfukingbeliavable beat at the UH game.

Took them for a nickel at -14, niggas up 45-7 in the 3rd. Q and then the fukers stopped playing. 45-35 final score. Unreal!
    Last edited by Cheme82; 10-27-12 at 08:11 PM.

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

borednaz
    Swing Piggy Swing!
    borednaz's Avatar Become A Pro!

Sorry Pal.

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 292

I was watching that game. Never saw so many fans booing their team for having a 10 point lead with 5 minutes to play.

yahoonino
    yahoonino's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1449

Wow that sucks,,,

Cheme82

It was so frustrating. They should have come out strong in the 3rd. and put in all the scrubs in the 4th. once they were up by 60. How do you get 6+ turnovers and win only by 10?

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6826

Quote Originally Posted by Cheme82 View Post
    Took them for a nickel at -14, niggas up 45-7 in the 3rd. Q and then the fukers stopped playing. 45-35 final score. Unreal!
    you're a pro and you bet on U of H???

Retrospect
    Retrospect's Avatar Become A Pro!

yeah what a crook team

paco
    paco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7051

Totally fucken rigged. What a fucken joke.

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2344

Ouch

Cheme82

Pro as in SBR pro? Or pro as in gambling pro? Either way, I thought it was the right side and that's the first game that I lose betting on them this season.

paco
    paco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7051

Quote Originally Posted by ThaTopMoron View Post
    you're a pro and you bet on U of H???
    they were up 45-7 and at home, and only td utep got at that point was off a HOUSTON muff punt at the 6. Are u fucken kidding? Troll

mynameismud
    mynameismud's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8427

thats a miners deep back door cover.

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags

Pro as in SBR pro? Or pro as in gambling pro? Either way, I thought it was the right side and that's the first game that I lose betting on them this season.
    i don't trust university of houston.... shady penetrating school, and this thread by you only tells me that i am right in having them on my list of no-bet teams, don't bet on them or against them

sorry for you're bad beat... don't bet on them again, they can pull that shit on you any week

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags

Quote Originally Posted by paco View Post
    they were up 45-7 and at home, and only td utep got at that point was off a HOUSTON muff punt at the 6. Are u fucken kidding? Troll
    go back to watching the tigers get swept guy took my post better than you did and i meant nothing against him with it, i just MYSELF don't trust that team they are shady

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags

you are a 4+ year guy, SBR pro and look at those betpoints you got man, i see you as a gambling PRO. so was confused why you trust Houston... but hey, if they have made you money all season until today then that's good. but i still say, don't trust them again after tonight

GL

Cheme82

The 4 years really mean nothing, sharps could sign up today and I know people that have been around for a long time and haven't learned shit. So it's not how long you've been here, but how much have you learned in your time here.

SBR pro also doesn't mean shit, almost anyone can afford to turn pro. And honestly with the extra points, contests, and other perks; I really don't see why people don't.

About half of the points I have are from a high buy-in fantasy league that some of us are playing here at SBR.

And I'm a recreational gambler, the things that I know that could make me a long-term winner doing this are not enough to become a pro because eventually I either get stiffed or cut-off from my locals. But I do make a little bit of spare $ doing this so it's all good.

I go to UH and have season tickets so I think I have a good feeling on whether to go with them or againts them. I really thought this week they would cover after the long week and the ass-beating they took in Dallas against SMU (by the way, someone messaged me to ask me about that game because he had taken Houston and I told him to buy that shit back, hope he listened). Worst part is that I really wanted the over but that late jump on it made me lay the 14, should have sticked to my first call right Paco? lol.

I'm getting that shit back with NFL teasers later today.