• T

Kent St
    (7-1, 4-0 MAC)

15Rutgers
    (7-1, 4-0 Big East)

TPowell
    TPowell's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 331

you realize Rutgers turned the ball over more than 6 times right? Looks like you made a pretty dumb bet and got lucky to me

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11105

You do realize that Kent State created those turnovers???

The MAC is 4-4 against the Big East BUT the top 4 teams in the MAC all beat the better teams in the Big East. You would have a hard time convincing anyone that the Big East is better than the MAC. Just google "the MAC is better than the Big east". That's the national perception bro...

2. Stop scheduling the MAC. The Big East lost four games to the MAC this season, and two of them cost teams undefeated seasons (Cincinnati, Rutgers). Let us not forget that Temple joined the Big East from the MAC last season and was unable to even compete with the Scarlet Knights in the second half last week. The win for Kent State was probably the biggest in school history -- it was the program's first victory over a ranked team. The Flashes had gone 0-22 in games against Top 25 teams before Saturday. Ball State and Western Michigan also pulled upsets earlier this year. And by the way, the MAC has 16 nonconference wins to set a new league record.

surffreak
    surffreak's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 75

http://www.cbssports.com/collegefoot...into-the-top-5

Finally the MAC getting some credit, the only thing i hate is how the MAC has 13 teams in it