TR35
    TR35's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 378

Ducks are going to push it on Saturday!

I know people post stupid shit about inside info. Kelly is pissed about dropping in polls. He is going to try to make a statement tomorrow.

Just because he wants to run it up doesn't mean they can. I'm going small play because I believe this to be true. I also know he publicly said that he wasn't concerned about the polls and wasn't going to run up the score. Ok that is like the person that tells you he isn't a racist. Odds are he is a racist. Lol

BOL

Turbotec
    Turbotec's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 198

They play USC next week. My prediction is they let WAY off the gas by halftime.

gojetsgomoxies
    gojetsgomoxies's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8519

you're saying you have inside info or you have no idea at all and just speculating (as i am too)

i just think some coaches personality lends itself to running up scores and others don't and it's hard to change and the players sense it. so i don't think he can't just say at halftime "ok, it's ok to keep scoring alot". i guess leaving his stars in their 3 quarters plus would help but i think it relates to coaches' basic identity.

shocka1212
    [Too Long]
    shocka1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3355

if USC layed the smackdown on Colorado last week.. may god have mercy on the Colorado Defense tomorrow