HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

Anyone else think Mich St wins outright?

Wisconsin just got done running through some of the worst teams in college foots; Minnesota, Purdue, and Illinois. NOW they are back to their 2011 form. All the while having struggled vs all competition with comparable talent in previous games. Michigan St's defense is the superior unit in this game and should stymie Wiskys ground attack. I see a game down to the wire, with a late FG deciding it.

Michigan St +6, and ML

SoonerC
    SoonerC's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 946

Disagree but good luck. Michigan State is just not going to develop into anything this year.

meader99
    meader99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5231

Like Wisconsin here. Interested to see how MSU responds to the heartbraking loss to Michigan last week.

CDMKMP
    CDMKMP's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 651

I don't think Wisconsin is that good, but MSU can't score to save their life. They are 109th in the FBS in 'points for.'

Yeah, there's a chance they finally pull out a close win but their track record doing that is bad this year. Probably worse on the road. +6 might not be bad but personally I'm not putting any faith in the Spartans.

On paper it looks like a classic defensive struggle so the game could swing to either team on just 1 play ... I guess that might be a positive if you are still considering the ML?

Staying away from this one personally. A tease with MSU and the under might be a good play.

curtrambus
    curtrambus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4799

ML or bust on MSU. Either they get rocked or win a squeeker.

Jago2008
    SoCal Living
    Jago2008's Avatar Become A Pro!

As long as Delmon Young isn't quarterbacking for Michigan State Houli I say you have a good chance .

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

Hell fuking yea. What a shit win. Big Ten Blows.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

nice call houli,,really thought i was gonna get cover after msu fumbled to let wiscy take 7 point lead, funy how a team can be totally shut down all gm then give up a easy drive like that at the end...at least you cashed !

meader99
    meader99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5231

Quote Originally Posted by HoulihansTX View Post
    Hell fuking yea. What a shit win. Big Ten Blows.
    Yeah, what you said. Wisconsin already has a spot in the Big 10 Championship virtually sewn up. Imagine if they actually win that game and get the auto BCS bid???