BlacK_HazE
    #FEARtheSPEAR
    BlacK_HazE's Avatar Become A Pro!

Ohio State to go down to the child molesters this week!

Lock it in fellas . I've heard from a very reliable source that Brock Landers is going big on OSU!

DaColts
    DaColts's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1233

And brook is right this time

csknight3
    csknight3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1073

Does anyone else kick themselves every weekend when some plays look to easy and you don't end up taking them and then the next weekend you take the ones that look to good and you lose! This is one of those games. If I bet Penn St and they lose I feel like an idiot because Ohio State is the obvious pick but if I pick Ohio State I know Penn State has a magic game then Vegas laughs and I cry. Thats why I have a very small play on Ohio State and that is it haha. I hate Big 10 football. These teams both choke on any given day.

CDMKMP
    CDMKMP's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 651

PSU doesn't have to have a "magic game" to win. If you look at the FEI comparisons PSU is ranked nine spots higher on offense, the exact same on defense, and worse on special teams.

And if you watch the actual games PSU looks a heck of a lot more polished than OSU in recent weeks.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

So Ohio is going to beat PSU but Ohio State isnt???

LOL , if Urban myer loses this game he should be fired

CDMKMP

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    So Ohio is going to beat PSU but Ohio State isnt???

LOL , if Urban myer loses this game he should be fired
    So you think nothing's changed since week 1 of the season? If it's so obvious then why is the game a pick'em right?

OSU just struggled with PURDUE of all teams, and at home. Compare that to how PSU played against Iowa in a night game on the road. Iowa is over 20 spots higher than Purdue in FEI by the way.

P.S. Indiana hung 49 points on OSU. You are delusional if you think this game is a cakewalk for them.

BlacK_HazE
    #FEARtheSPEAR
    BlacK_HazE's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by CDMKMP View Post
    So you think nothing's changed since week 1 of the season? If it's so obvious then why is the game a pick'em right?

OSU just struggled with PURDUE of all teams, and at home. Compare that to how PSU played against Iowa in a night game on the road. Iowa is over 20 spots higher than Purdue in FEI by the way.

P.S. Indiana hung 49 points on OSU. You are delusion if you think this game is a cakewalk for them.
    Excellent points! Not to mention Braxton Miller will not be 100% this game

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

we shall see i love how everyone at SBR is betting against the Buckeyes

CDMKMP

That's not true Bear, I saw a thread pop up from a few months ago (back in the summer) where people were saying they'd take OSU -20 b/c all of PSU's players would leave.

Woops!

balls2wall
    balls2wall's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6601

That's not true Bear, I saw a thread pop up from a few months ago (back in the summer) where people were saying they'd take OSU -20 b/c all of PSU's players would leave.

Woops!

I think PED State has played better than most people expected so far this year. They didn't have the mass exodus that some people thought.

I have played them in a couple of spots this year

CDMKMP

Quote Originally Posted by balls2wall View Post
    I think PED State has played better than most people expected so far this year. They didn't have the mass exodus that some people thought.

I have played them in a couple of spots this year
    The Illinois game was the lock of the year for me so far. My friend told me about it right away, couldn't believe it. It was PSU +2 or something ... final score 35-7

I was pretty surprised what they did to Iowa the other night. They looked straight up dominant. I know Iowa had some injuries on offense but even so, they got rolled on both sides of the ball.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

P.S. Indiana hung 49 points on OSU. You are delusional if you think this game is a cakewalk for them.

i am delusional???? LOL all the way to my cash my ticket BIYATCH!!! OH IO

suck it sanduskys backers