CBASS
    BUCK FAMA
    CBASS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 815

Quote Originally Posted by D Med View Post
    Auburn is hard to beat in Jordan-Hare. Auburn's record at Jordan-Hare is 278-72-7 .
    Tell'em D Med!

Urbanwildlife
    Urbanwildlife's Avatar Become A Pro!

Auburn is hard to beat in Jordan-Hare. Auburn's record at Jordan-Hare is 278-72-7 .
    I heard the same thing about Arizona State last Thursday night, and about Wake Forest tonight, and we all know what happened! As I have said so many times over the past couple of weeks, TALENT wins ball games, and Texas A&M has much more talent than Auburn. If the talent level was equal, or close to being equal, then the home field would come into part of the equation, but that is not the case on this game.

D Med
    War Eagle!
    D Med's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2365

You can't compare those teams to Auburn. Would those teams of held LSU to 12 points? Crazier things have happened during night games at Jordan-Hare than beating the #20 team in the country. All I am saying is, it won't be easy.

CBASS
    BUCK FAMA

Quote Originally Posted by Urbanwildlife View Post
    I heard the same thing about Arizona State last Thursday night, and about Wake Forest tonight, and we all know what happened! As I have said so many times over the past couple of weeks, TALENT wins ball games, and Texas A&M has much more talent than Auburn. If the talent level was equal, or close to being equal, then the home field would come into part of the equation, but that is not the case on this game.
    Arizona St. is no match for the #2 team in the land, no matter where they play.
    Wake Forest is no comparison to Auburn with regards to homefield advantage.
    Actually, Auburn does have talent! They have adjusted slowly to the new OC and DC is all.
    Auburn is a young team, but make no mistake.....THEY HAVE TALENT.

SmokenSherriff
    SmokenSherriff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 184

Yes, but they don't get to play just cause they signed a letter of intent. They gotta get em on campus first...

CBASS
    BUCK FAMA

Quote Originally Posted by SmokenSherriff View Post
    Yes, but they don't get to play just cause they signed a letter of intent. They gotta get em on campus first...

They are there. They're just young and the coaching staff is trying to adjust (new OC and DC). Auburn has had solid recruiting classes the past several years and they have the #1 ranked recruiting class for 2013.

Omaga
    I GET IT...
    Omaga's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 313

Anyone have medication coupons too give this guy...he is sick

CrimsonTideFan
    CrimsonTideFan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 744

If Auburn brings the same energy and focus they had against LSU a few weeks ago they will certainly cover here. ATM is a meltdown waiting to happen in any game. I will take my chances with the home dog.

gshock1
    gshock1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 750

Definitely a good risk. Points are golden, will sprinkle a little on the ML too.

Easy-Rider 66
    Easy-Rider 66's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3329

Like Auburn plus the points. Think A&M bounces off last week's game against LSU.

shocka1212
    [Too Long]
    shocka1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3355

smh

smiller430
    smiller430's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 216

Huge Auburn fan here but I see Johnny Football carving us up here. I think it will be in the neighborhood of 34-10 Aggies. And this is me being hopefull. But this of course this is just my opinion. BOL to everybody.

Gamblin'Machi
    Gamblin'Machi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1256

I dont know what makes you think there will be a big home advantage. The season is done and the fans are calling for Chizik's head. There will be no excitement around this game. The fact that this game is at Auburn will have no effect on A&M. A&M is far more superior than Auburn in all aspects of the game. If a team with a terrible defense like Arkansas can come in to Auburn and dominate, then what will keep A&M from doing the same?
    Auburn may have played well at home when they had a good team, but home records from 2 years ago or even last year do not matter when your team is this bad THIS YEAR.
    They are 1-2 at home this year with Losses to Arkansas by 17 and LSU by 2. And then only beat Louisiana Monroe in OT by 3. I wouldn't really say that they play well at home. I wouldn't say they play well at all. The LSU game may have people thinking different, but they actually had a chance at a bowl before that game and it's a rivalry game. The nail is in this season's coffin and A&M is of no importance to Auburn.
    Unless Cam Newton walks through the locker room door in an Auburn jersey, A&M will win by 24

CBASS
    BUCK FAMA

Quote Originally Posted by Gamblin'Machi View Post
    I dont know what makes you think there will be a big home advantage. The season is done and the fans are calling for Chizik's head. There will be no excitement around this game. The fact that this game is at Auburn will have no effect on A&M. A&M is far more superior than Auburn in all aspects of the game. If a team with a terrible defense like Arkansas can come in to Auburn and dominate, then what will keep A&M from doing the same?
    Auburn may have played well at home when they had a good team, but home records from 2 years ago or even last year do not matter when your team is this bad THIS YEAR.
    They are 1-2 at home this year with Losses to Arkansas by 17 and LSU by 2. And then only beat Louisiana Monroe in OT by 3. I wouldn't really say that they play well at home. I wouldn't say they play well at all. The LSU game may have people thinking different, but they actually had a chance at a bowl before that game and it's a rivalry game. The nail is in this season's coffin and A&M is of no importance to Auburn.
    Unless Cam Newton walks through the locker room door in an Auburn jersey, A&M will win by 24

Typical public perception of this matchup. Thanks for the input. I just added another unit on Auburn ML. Hope you have a winning weekend sir.

Gamblin'Machi

Quote Originally Posted by CBASS View Post
    Typical public perception of this matchup. Thanks for the input. I just added another unit on Auburn ML. Hope you have a winning weekend sir.

Sometimes the public is right. I can see where you may want to add another unit to Auburn +15, but Auburn ML...

CBASS
    BUCK FAMA

Auburn fans are diehard. There's a little bit of mystique in playing a former Big12 opponent (that has football tradition). There isn't much to do in Auburn, AL other than go to a football game. Fans live for the weekend, no matter how good or bad their team is. This game is also going to be televised and that has helped in promoting it. Recruiting battles are also at stake in this game.

dymd3z
    SEC CHAMPS!
    dymd3z's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 858

I don’t believe this is a true statement about talent here. Auburn has much more better talent than A&M does. Auburn has had 3 straight Top 5/10 recruiting classes. I honestly don’t think anything is wrong in laying a little on the ML and pounding the +15.5+16 on Auburn. And as Dmed stated, it is always tough to beat Auburn in Jordan Hare at night. Auburn is due for a good upset…. Good Luck and WDE

Quote Originally Posted by Urbanwildlife View Post

Gamblin'Machi

I agree that mystique is there. Mystique is there for most unranked home games against a ranked opponent. I was at the Arkansas Alabama game this year and even though we lost to ULM the week before, there was still a "mystique" before the game and the week before along with a sold out crowd, but about 5 minutes into the game, the mystque was gone. The crowd will be loud at Auburn Saturday, but the environment cannot help how bad the Auburn football team is. A&M's front seven is very good and any pressure on Moseley or Frazier will end bad for Auburn.
    I respect what you are saying and was at the Auburn Arkansas game two years ago during the championship season and know how amazing Jordan Hare can be, but I'm just calling it like I see it, and I have seen nothing but a bad football team on the plains for the past 7 weeks. Best of Luck to you

Cutler'sThumb
    Update your status
    Cutler'sThumb's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2862

This is the kind of stat that touts and hot air blowing analysts throw out there. Playing on the road in the SEC is tough period, but the lifetime home record of Auburn doesn't have much relevance on these two teams.

Capnitrite
    Capnitrite's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 235

lol lol lol lol lol lol

SportsMozart
    SportsMozart's Avatar Become A Pro!

On this one you are wrong brother.... Have you seen Auburn play? Miss st has a better chance to beat Alabama... A&M by at least 10....Auburn may cover though, considering their home field advatage this is alltogether possible.

Jimmy Proffett
    Jimmy Proffett's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 954

lol @ me

csknight3
    csknight3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1073

Looking like A&m by 50+

jakeloftin2186
    jakeloftin2186's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1188

lol losers

Jimmy Proffett
    Jimmy Proffett's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 954

Quote Originally Posted by jakeloftin2186 View Post
    lol losers
    Become a pro on here 1st son, then talk

Bigh2001
    Bigh2001's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1458

Good call

dymd3z
    SEC CHAMPS!

Worst Auburn team in history!!!!

Bigh2001
    Bigh2001's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1458

63-21

dymd3z
    SEC CHAMPS!

Bump

D Med
    War Eagle!
    D Med's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2365

Most points give up by an Auburn team since 1917. At least Wallace looked promising.

hurricane1091
    hurricane1091's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6469

Anyone who thought Auburn ML had value needs to rethink their future as a capper.

First 12