to cash my 2nd half money line damn coons cant take an ass whoopin

tto827
    tto827's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 76

Ya, got my adjusted spread over to hit, woohoo

paco
    paco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7051

Didn't uLL score with 1 sec left on clock?

tto827

Quote Originally Posted by paco View Post
    Didn't uLL score with 1 sec left on clock?
    Sorry thought he meant that, thats what I cared about, I was getting a free pizza if they let them kick the extra point

muldoon
    muldoon's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by tto827 View Post
    Sorry thought he meant that, thats what I cared about, I was getting a free pizza if they let them kick the extra point
    I wouldn't have been able to transfer you the points (since I don't think the system allows it - and the contest was pretty specific that you needed to be a pro)

With that being said - if you had said you were going pro, I would have sent the 220 to a mod to hold for you

tto827

Quote Originally Posted by muldoon View Post
    I wouldn't have been able to transfer you the points (since I don't think the system allows it - and the contest was pretty specific that you needed to be a pro)

With that being said - if you had said you were going pro, I would have sent the 220 to a mod to hold for you
    No worries dude, I actually was going to come in and post that I wanted my pizza they better score, and that I'd go pro to get it. But was having internet issues, roommate playing xbox, HD-TV, and computer run Uverse hard. Ahh, I don't wanna press the issue, but I have multiple emails saying I got locked out of SBR for guessing my password wrong after my int crashed and I requested new password.

Just lemme know, I will go pro tonight if I get my pizza still.