SBRforum Staff
    SBRforum Staff's Avatar Become A Pro!

Pacific Star: Jayhawks -2 vs. Buffaloes

Jayhawks -2 vs. Buffaloes

Game Time: 10/28/2006 2:00:00 PM
    By: Pacific Star
    http://www.who2beton.com

After blowing leads in their last three games, expect Kansas to hold the lead this time at home when they take on Colorado.

The Buffaloes of Colorado have a pretty stout defense, especially against the pass. But other than that there isn't much to get excited about with this team. Colorado gave a player-depleted Oklahoma team a decent game for three quarters before they ran out of gas, but they have showed nothing on offense all season.

Kansas, on the other hand, has endured three brutal losses in the last three. They've been up by 14, 15 and 19, and blown all three games. Their big problem has been pass defense, but they won't have that to worry about this week with Colorado's inept passing attack.

Kansas has more weapons on offense than Colorado and they are a different team when RB Jon Cornish is in the game. We believe the best way to attack CU is to run at them. We also like the fact that Kansas QB Kerry Meier was able to play on the road this time without making many mistakes.

News is that many of the Buffalo players are getting frustrated at HC Dan Hawkins' complicated offense and the strict rules he has put down for the team. Add the fact that they are 1-7 and are now officially not bowl eligible anymore, and the Buffs really doesn't give them much to play for.

Kansas, on the other hand, has a shot at a bowl with three winnable games ahead with ISU, CU and KSU. They certainly won't lose any 3-TD leads this week to an anemic Colorado offense.

Play: Kansas -2

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

I was actually liking Colorado on the ML in this game myself.

Kansas is one of those teams that just can't close a game for some strange reason this season.

pags11
    pags11's Avatar Become A Pro!

GL with this play although I have a lean to Colorado here...

Benson17
    Benson17's Avatar Become A Pro!

I like Colorado to cover.

pags11

GL benson...

Razz
    Razz's Avatar Become A Pro!

Agree with benson, pags, and dan here. I passed, but the only side worth a look is Colorado.

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4579

Colorado is probably the right side here, and has a good shot at winning out right.

Im just not playing this game. Good luck to who is.

pags11

Kansas surprised me coming back...