DoughBoy
    WooHoo!!!
    DoughBoy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 168

Arkansas State Vs UL Lafayette

Why is Arkansas State a dog? Someone please explain!

Eagles27
    Eagles27's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

Couldn't tell you either or, I don't know much about either team but was going to take UL just because they are the home team and I believe they lost a close one last week at home? I also heard something about their star RB coming back this week. Like I said, I dont know much about these teams (or CFB) in general so I am passing on this one.

ShogunRua
    Update Status
    ShogunRua's Avatar Become A Pro!

ULL lost @ North Texas.

Brutus84
    Brutus84's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 402

No one knows why ark state is the dog....more reason to take ull ml or pass

DoughBoy
    WooHoo!!!

I played North Texas last week against them.

hougigo
    hougigo's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by DoughBoy View Post
    I played North Texas last week against them.
    THey pretty much collapsed in the second half. I think they just couldn't run and couldn't stop NT's run. Were up 20-6 in the third, lost 30-23.
    NT was running them up and down last I checked. Their QB is very good and versatile.... but wasn't enough.
    AK state got a really good QB too.... so this is a no touch for me.

Bbfromgpt
    Cappin
    Bbfromgpt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4429

Might be able to grab a good In Game Live Wager in this one

Murray Rothbard
    Scared Money Don't Make Money
    Murray Rothbard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 512

Quote Originally Posted by DoughBoy View Post
    Why is Arkansas State a dog? Someone please explain!
    From what I've seen UL Lafayette is better statistically on both defense and offense. UL Lafayette also has had a harder schedule to this point and they're at home. Oh and not to mention that Louisiana-Lafayette is 5-0 SU in its last 5 games when playing at home against Arkansas State and Arkansas State is 1-6 ATS in its last 7 games when playing Louisiana-Lafayette. I'm no expert but given the numbers I can definitely see why UL-Lafayette is favored in this game.

joco
    joco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8045

murray u r wrong on all points. ark st has played oregon and nebraska and wku already this year. also ark st is statistically ranked higher in rushing yards, passing yards and points per game according to espn.com

RG3ING
    RG3ING's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 181

Ark st can score I think this is a trap line people will be all over the Cajuns not knowing much info .. Cajuns have a hard time stopping the run north Texas gashed them I expect ark st to gash them early especially with the mobile Qb this will open the pass an I expect ark st to win by 10+ points an Vegas wins big again!!

Murray Rothbard

Quote Originally Posted by joco View Post
    murray u r wrong on all points. ark st has played oregon and nebraska and wku already this year. also ark st is statistically ranked higher in rushing yards, passing yards and points per game according to espn.com
    Again I want to stress that I am no expert and I most certainly am not familiar with either team. That being said, according to both of the following sites I checked UL-Lafayette seems to have a slightly harder schedule (maybe I'm reading these stats wrong?).

http://www.collegefootballpoll.com/c..._rankings.html
    http://www.teamrankings.com/college-...hedule-by-team

As far as defensive and offensive statistics I again looked at teamrankings.com and the particular statistics I looked at had UL-Lafayette ahead of Arkansas St (but not by much in most stats i looked at).

http://www.teamrankings.com/ncf/stats/

Again I can't stress enough that I am a noob when it comes to doing research and analysis but assuming teamrankings is a legitimate site with legitimate statistics I don't see how UL-Lafayette would not be the favorite.

zola
    zola's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1210

Quote Originally Posted by RG3ING View Post
    Ark st can score I think this is a trap line people will be all over the Cajuns not knowing much info .. Cajuns have a hard time stopping the run north Texas gashed them I expect ark st to gash them early especially with the mobile Qb this will open the pass an I expect ark st to win by 10+ points an Vegas wins big again!!
    I agree. Gus Malzahn, former Arkansas and Auburn Offensive Coordinator is HC at Ark State this year too. That, along with the competition they've faced this season. Trap all day. Ark St by a TD+

DoughBoy
    WooHoo!!!

Easy Money

Murray Rothbard

Nice call doughboy. My analysis was way off.