falloutboy35
    falloutboy35's Avatar Become A Pro!

MY PICKS FOR THIS WEEK, plz check them out !!

FL -14....georgia has been playing horrible, i see florida blowing them out.

Navy +14...i like this here because ND hasnt covered barely all season, and in the other post someone said it was going to rain heavily this weekend where they are playing and navy is an option team....although ND has beaten Navy 42 straight times !!!!!!! i like navy gettin 14 here. i think it will be close

OREGON ST +13...USC hasnt been blowing teams out and i think this one stays close as well...

TEXAS -13.....texas has looked great so far this season and i can see them covering 13 pts here...

MIAMIU +6...considering watching that ass beating on Tv last week GT got from celmson, i see miami come out firing, they get some of there players back this week to, even tho they didnt try hard againts duke, i think they can keep it close and they will rush reggie ball and he will have problems again this week vs there D

ARI ST -1

UCLA -1.....should have beat ND last week IMO, i see them coming out really tough this week and should beat Washington state

OK ST +6...i think they can cover this vs Nebraska

MARRYLAND +4 they play FL st this week and i think they can cover 4 pts, i read a lot of articles telling you to take the pts with this game...

BYU -8 vs bad air force team

BAYLOR +4 over texas a&m

please let me know whatever one thinks, all opinions count and would help

thanks

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

I was leaning towards Navy myself in that game, but the problem i'm worried about is there QB. That would be the side I would play in that game if I were to play it though.

I am liking Texas Tech over Texas plus those points. I'm feel Tech can keep up that scoring pace with Texas, because there secondary is there weakness.

BuddyBear
    Update your status
    BuddyBear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4805

well you got the good number on Navy....i can't play them with their QB situation the way it is. However, I am not going to play ND either....

I am on Georgia +14.5...I think FLA is definitely the better team but really a situation where you have Mark Richt getting 2tds in a rivalry game on a neutral field I think is something you can't pass up.

The other games I have no strong opinions on this week but I would lean toward Baylor, Miami, and Okst personally but been burned too many times this year by OKST. I think Baylor and Miami are good bets and wouldn't be suprised if both those teams won outright.

Good luck this weekend falloutboy....

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4567

Im leaning toward Georgia Tech, and like your Baylor play. The others I have nothing on.

Good luck this week.

pags11
    pags11's Avatar Become A Pro!

with you on Navy and Miami...GL fallout...

Illusion
    Illusion's Avatar Become A Pro!

I really like your Navy play. I am still looking at the rest.

Dirty D
    Dirty D's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 716

I like BYU, UCLA and Baylor... I am taking the other side in most of the others... Some are undecided on...

Peace,
    rmdanie