HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

UF vs UGA If you think this will be EZ...

Neutral field game

If you think this will be an EZ cover for UF, then go back to handicapping college.

gshock1
    gshock1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 750

Georgia covers this... One of my favorite games of the week along with Oklahoma!

Chili_Powder
    Chili_Powder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 123

Definitely leaning Georgia.

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

If you think uga wins, you need don't know mark richt
    Points Awarded:

darkghost gave daneblazer 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: possum11, and Mac4Lyfe

possum11
    possum11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 948

I know common opponents are not the best way to cap, but in the past 3 weeks UGA has been destroyed by SC, and SC was destroyed by Florida. Not saying it will be easy, but they are clearly the better team on all sides of the ball.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Urbanwildlife

darkghost
    darkghost's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10547

UGA has the better offense. This is a big rivalry game. UGA will play better than they did last week against Kentucky. How much better? We'll find out on Saturday.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Quote Originally Posted by daneblazer View Post
    If you think uga wins, you need don't know mark richt
    Big difference between winning and covering the 7 in a rivalry game.

SilverTongueFox
    SilverTongueFox's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5303

Ugasports (rivals), Anthony Dasher, reporting UGA safety Shawn Williams calls defense soft and takes it a step farther by calling out certain players. Follow @AnthonyDasher1 on twitter to the audio as Williams addresses beat writers Monday after practice. It was a hot topic at Richt's Tuesday presser so you get his response as well as other defensive players respond. Does the defense respond on the field? Is this the spark this team needs? I guess we will find out Saturday. I like Dawgs to cover and possibly pull the upset.

adila1401
    adila1401's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2486

Definitely think UGA wins this outright

falcon44
    falcon44's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 110

Hey Darkghost can I get your number falcon44 in Atlanta you sent me a message.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11139

The defense is soft... and you can't get tough overnight

Quote Originally Posted by SilverTongueFox View Post
    Ugasports (rivals), Anthony Dasher, reporting UGA safety Shawn Williams calls defense soft and takes it a step farther by calling out certain players. Follow @AnthonyDasher1 on twitter to the audio as Williams addresses beat writers Monday after practice. It was a hot topic at Richt's Tuesday presser so you get his response as well as other defensive players respond. Does the defense respond on the field? Is this the spark this team needs? I guess we will find out Saturday. I like Dawgs to cover and possibly pull the upset.

Urbanwildlife
    Urbanwildlife's Avatar Become A Pro!

TAKE IT TO THE PAY WINDOW! Florida is going to put a beat down on Georgia. No time to get into it now, but this is as strong a play for me as my Oregon and Clemson games were when I was catching all kinds of flack. My largest play of the year was on Oregon, then I made it Clemson, and now by a considerable amount I am going to be going to the pay window on Florida! Florida is superior in every facet of the game, as there special teams are the best in the country, there defense could very well be the equal or better than Alabama, and they have a super rushing game. Another consideration to take into on this game, is if the hard rains hit Jacksonville, as this only helps Florida that much more, and it is a strong possibility that it will be raining.

Just saying guys....

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on

Graduated Handcapping College top of my class.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by HoulihansTX View Post
    Graduated Handcapping College top of my class.
    houli you always been my hero!! i was all over da under so side didnt matter to me

so hyped ncaa hoops bout here!

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on

Got any sleepers for th year in hoops?

I heard that Majerus is not manning the sidelines this year due to health issues. Spells doom for the billikens imo.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

i gotta take few days next week and get my ass in gear, i honestly dont know what is what as of yet...lol

falcon44
    falcon44's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 110

Hey darkghost this is falcon44 in atlanta can you reach out to me cant seem to email