GamblerSpirit
    TheCentaur, Spankie gone fishing :(
    GamblerSpirit's Avatar Become A Pro!

Did he share any details besides for just touting his picks from his "" system?

White_Rodman
    Update your status
    White_Rodman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 204

Quote Originally Posted by GamblerSpirit View Post
    Did he share any details besides for just touting his picks from his "" system?
    No details given.

Bohemian Aggie
    Bohemian Aggie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2399

So what is your record for the first two weeks?

billysink
    billysink's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Bohemian Aggie View Post
    So what is your record for the first two weeks?
    He only posted one week and it is 7-4. Claims of 10-1-1 for the previous week are undocumented and unfounded.

Posted record is 7-4

mcduggly
    mcduggly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2401

Quote Originally Posted by billysink View Post
    So you are now on record as to the fact that you do not intend to sell your picks. I will leave you to it.

I will check back to see whether or not you are a man of your word.

Good luck with your plays.
    Who gives a fukk if he sells his picks you homo? Just because he has done something your peanut of a brain could not, doesn't mean you go around telling him what to do with his picks. That's the stupidest thing I've ever heard from anybody on here. Go blow your dad and shut the fukk up.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

Quote Originally Posted by mcduggly View Post
    Who gives a fukk if he sells his picks you homo? Just because he has done something your peanut of a brain could not, doesn't mean you go around telling him what to do with his picks. That's the stupidest thing I've ever heard from anybody on here. Go blow your dad and shut the fukk up.

billysink
    billysink's Avatar Become A Pro!

No kid I won't. But thanks for your burst of hot air. I am sure someone somewhere gives a half a fukk about something you have posted.

Sorry I am not that guy.

coop
    coop's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 127

I don't think anyone would really care if he sells his picks. But if its a brand new poster on a forum strictly exploiting it for self promotion, then its thinly veiled SPAM.

mcduggly
    mcduggly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2401

Quote Originally Posted by billysink View Post
    No kid I won't. But thanks for your burst of hot air. I am sure someone somewhere gives a half a fukk about something you have posted.

Sorry I am not that guy.
    I don't give a shit if you care what I post. That's cute if you do. All you've done in this thread is rant about how this guy better not be selling his picks and how he better hold is word. HAHAHA who the fukk do you think you are, his mom (you might be, who know)?

First ... 3456