PorkChop
    PorkChop's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 601

Rutgers - 4 (-110) / -3 (-135)

Guys what am i missing here? If this game was at Rutgers I'd have it as a two touchdown game. Im about to unload..

Talk to me

mrsolodolo21
    mrsolodolo21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7319

Oddsmakers are expecting a low scoring affair. Rutgers has played almost perfect (ranked #2 in turnover margin), yet they are still grinding out semi-close wins over inferior opponents. If they have a few slip-ups in the turnover department (which could easily happen playing against a solid Temple D on the road), this game could be close. Rutgers has a good, balanced offense, but they have struggled at finishing off drives this year, particularly in the red zone.

I am personally backing Rutgers. I think their run defense will be able to stop the one-dimensional rushing attack of Temple. I'm just trying to give you the other side to consider.

ermzzy
    ermzzy's Avatar Become A Pro!

why would you pay -135 for -3? look at the huge difference

BRUTUSB33FCAKE
    BRUTUSB33FCAKE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 493

I live in New Jersey and never miss a game. Our defense is crazy good. Temple can't throw the ball worth a crap so expect Rutgers to load the box and make Temple try to run against them. Temple has a pretty good defense themselves and they usually play tough at home. We have some tall receivers though so if you give Nova enough time to pass he should be able to find them. I'm expecting a 17-10 type game with Rutgers winning. Kind of like the UConn game this year but of course it was at Rutgers. But Uconn and Temple are both very similar teams and UConn couldn't do anything all game. I'll be playing Rutgers with you man.

PorkChop
    PorkChop's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 601

You dont take the chance of losing a bet by a point when your risking big money from -110 to -135. That would make you sick.

mrsolodolo21
    mrsolodolo21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7319

I did a full write-up on this game. It's a little bit lengthy to post on here, so check it out at: http://openinglinesports.weebly.com/-cfb-blog.html

CrimsonTideFan
    CrimsonTideFan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 744

I like the Rutgers this weekend. Good luck.

TheFlash
    TheFlash's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1735

I have rutgers in my multi and im pretty confident with that leg.

Kpop
    Kpop's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm with you on rutgers at -4. Let's go!
    Tough game to look at and I thought it was a trap but at -4. It's worth a try... I'm going small on this

Good luck