Dirty Bay Player
    Dirty Bay Player's Avatar Become A Pro!

are over 69 backers in this oregon game gonna have to sweat the 2nd half?

You know Oregon's gonna get the ball back and score an immediate td in the 3rd quarter. But what after that? This is such a blowout that I could easily see the total being 57 at the end of the 3rd quarter, and then the scrubs killing the clock in the 4th, with it ending with 64 total.

Predictions?

I have the under as part of a six game parlay:

Seattle +8
    Seattle u37
    St Lois Cardinals
    St Lois Cardinals o7
    Oregon -8
    Oregon under 69

125 dollar parlay that pays $5300.

turbozed
    turbozed's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1081

Very possible. They started shutting it down with 6 minutes left to go in the 2nd quarter. Was a good time to take under 96 live line.

Dirty Bay Player

This is the problem with taking Oregon overs. If the other team isn't scoring (and that Oregon D is better than just "good") and Oregon's up by 35+ that 2nd half is a total crapshoot.

Dirty Bay Player

Wow - a declined safety and looking like that saved me $2500. I actually had Seattle +9 (mistyped before). Incredible. Never seen a team decline points like that.

testertips
    testertips's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 57

looks like over backers are ******. i thought asu would air it out in the 2nd, but the coach is a pussy

drfunkmaster
    printing it
    drfunkmaster's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1065

over not gonna hit... need asu +3 second half..

Dirty Bay Player

Now I'm a little concerned. That just gave chip kelly an excuse to pull out some trickeration on the next drive.

eddie1086
    eddie1086's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 163

Asshole dropped a td with 3 secs left to hit the over had to make it dramatic lol

vinhmen
    vinhmen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4750

What a tease for backers of the over - ASUgets to the 8 yd line with 3 secs left, calls a timeout solely to try for thr TD, and the scrub WR drops a pass that hits him between his hands

turbozed
    turbozed's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1081

Quote Originally Posted by vinhmen View Post
    What a tease for backers of the over - ASUgets to the 8 yd line with 3 secs left, calls a timeout solely to try for thr TD, and the scrub WR drops a pass that hits him between his hands
    I think Tuesday's over tease was worse, with the touchdown actually being scored, and being called back with an after-the-play flag for a phantom illegal formation. Bad luck is a lot better than an intentional ref fix, which most watching agreed it was.

But yeah, heartbreakers both.