CappinTerp
    CappinTerp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1673

Fresno st. -15

Wyoming is not a good team, they did have a few close looses and last weeks lost vs AF was a hard one. Coach Christensen went nuts when AF QB ran across the field and "fell" 5 yards before he got to the side line. Well it was 3rd and goal from the 5 yard line. This gave AF extra time to come up with a play which they made for the go ahead and winning TD...............so THE WY. coach went into a rant then and after the game. The team is a reflection of their coach and this does not bode well for the Cowboys. They prep. hard for that AF offense and did a great job only to loose.Now they have to face a good Fresno St. passing offense. The Cowboys on "D" are ranked 118th in pass eff.,97th in score "D" and 113th in rushing "D". IMO there is only one way for Wyoming to "make" their season and that is by beating Boise St. next week.Fresno went to Oregon and played them tough(lost by 17) and went to Boise St. Last week and lost 20-10. So they do have a capable team............I am a little leary about a backdoor cover but this is worth a play.................................... ........gl

CappinTerp

Bump

Killer_Demo
    209 Street-Tough
    Killer_Demo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4201

Fresno ST should win...coming off a 2 week straight long-roadtrip went 1-1...Win @ Colorado ST and Loss @ Boise ST...Fresno playing to the home crowd...I think Fresno win this game but dont know about that spread...Fresno offense is is hit/miss but when they're going they're good....sometimes they score 50 somtimes 15...

hurricane1091
    hurricane1091's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6469

I was considering this as well. Weary up some sort of 34-20 win though for state.

CappinTerp

Yea guys that backdoor cover is of some concern.................still a play for me...................................... gl

indio
    indio's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3954

I've watched 2 Wyoming games including last weeks game, and I've watched 2 Fresno St games. I bet Fresno St. -15 as soon as that number was available. Wyomings defensive left acres of space, which Fresno St. thrives on with their attack methods.

Having watched the Wyoming vs. Air Force game, I was also able to conclude that Air Force defensively is terrible, especially against physical running teams. Wyoming went through them like Germany went through Poland. Now you're going to give me one of the better run teams in New Mexico and 11 points? Climbed all over that one.

I also had the enjoyment of watching Idaho vs. Texas State last week. Idaho couldn't deal with the speed of Texas St., and they cant tackle. All the "smart" players feel La. Tech will have the inevitable "bounce" game after the big game vs. Texas A&M last week, so that's fine, because La. Tech might score 70 on Idaho, and if all I have to do is lay 30, I'll take my chances on La. Tech.

guy Fawkes
    guy Fawkes's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

This game has me perplexed. On paper, there isn't much that Wyoming brings to the table, but the line right now at 5Dimes has dropped from 15.5 points to 9.5. I've looked around and can't find any relevant news are recently announced injuries that would cause this. It seems all the sharps with money are hammering Wyoming here, but I can't figure out any reason as to why.

With two relatively small time schools here, the risk of money coming to players or refs looms large. Does anyone have any information (outside of paranoia) why this line could have dropped off so much?

CappinTerp

Quote Originally Posted by guy Fawkes View Post
    This game has me perplexed. On paper, there isn't much that Wyoming brings to the table, but the line right now at 5Dimes has dropped from 15.5 points to 9.5. I've looked around and can't find any relevant news are recently announced injuries that would cause this. It seems all the sharps with money are hammering Wyoming here, but I can't figure out any reason as to why.

With two relatively small time schools here, the risk of money coming to players or refs looms large. Does anyone have any information (outside of paranoia) why this line could have dropped off so much?
    I think you are mistaken for a line to drop that much it would be taken off the board. If you look at the game below it in the rotation it is 9.5..................................... .................gl
    Points Awarded:

guy Fawkes gave CappinTerp 5 SBR Point(s) for this post.

guy Fawkes
    guy Fawkes's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

Quote Originally Posted by CappinTerp View Post
    I think you are mistaken for a line to drop that much it would be taken off the board. If you look at the game below it in the rotation it is 9.5..................................... .................gl
    100% right, . I was very confused. Set my head right Cappin, I appreciate it.

I was actually looking at the half lines, just used the "find" function to check line movements from yesterday and didn't realize it took me down that far. Freak out moment has passed.

CappinTerp

Congrats Bulldog backers.!

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

i tailed you on this with a parlay with fresno and the over 1st half in zona/udub....nice call ct