Potonan
    Potonan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 36

Picks

Dont know if anyone is interested but I have a great way to make picks on college football , pro football and college basketball. I will post college football picks on the forum Saturday morning and the pros on Sunday morning . Last week it was 6/6 in college and 6/6 in the pros. I'm new to this forum tho so I'm not sure which thread here is best to post the picks? Thanks

Potonan
    Potonan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 36

Point move based picks (diverted HTT)

If anyone is interested I will post college football picks here Saturday and pros on Sunday. I just recently got back into betting after a 25 year hiatus lol. Using online sports book now instead of local so I'm up to date lol. How I make the picks is simple...it's based on the point move of the games in my local paper. Last weekend it was 6/6 in college and 5/6 in the pros. Sounds insane I know. But let's see what the picks are this weekend and you can judge the results yourself.

soul786
    soul786's Avatar Become A Pro!

As the sticky indicates it probably isn't the best to 'track' a system in this section of the forums.

I'd suggest players talk or one of the football forums

If the intent of the thread was to discuss possible opportunities to capitalize on trend formation or anything you've noticed and HOW to put it into effect, I'd imagine this is the place you'd find the most help.

**EDIT - thread has since moved
    Last edited by soul786; 10-16-12 at 06:20 PM.