TPowell
    TPowell's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 331

Do I cash these big futures?

Louisville OVER 9.5 wins in REG SEASON (+200)
    Louisville OVER 8.5 wins in REG SEASON (-140)
    Kentucky UNDER 5.5 wins in REG SEASON (-300)
    Louisville WINS Big East (+200)
    Louisville WINS BCS Title (+8000)

BRUTUSB33FCAKE
    BRUTUSB33FCAKE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 493

I really, really, really want to see Rutgers and Louisville both undefeated when they play.

TPowell

me too pal, I doubt I'll hedge my bets because I think Rutgers will be a slight fave but wow it'll be just like 06 when we ****** away a National Championship. Think that was a Thursday night game as well. Still kills me

CrimsonTideFan
    CrimsonTideFan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 744

All of them look good besides the last one. It is..

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

Louisville WINS BCS Title (+8000)
    Look for Lousiville to get the Boise St treatment

CTOWNsCAPPIN
    Update your status
    CTOWNsCAPPIN's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 34

Quote Originally Posted by TPowell View Post
    me too pal, I doubt I'll hedge my bets because I think Rutgers will be a slight fave but wow it'll be just like 06 when we ****** away a National Championship. Think that was a Thursday night game as well. Still kills me
    it was. Ray Rice was the back and Schiano the coach. They had the motto "choppin wood."

TPowell

Quote Originally Posted by CTOWNsCAPPIN View Post
    it was. Ray Rice was the back and Schiano the coach. They had the motto "choppin wood."
    my memory was the missed Rutgers field goal offset by an offsides call at the end and Louisville dominating the game in the first half

BRUTUSB33FCAKE
    BRUTUSB33FCAKE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 493

I'm probably as big of a Rutgers fan as you are a Louisville fan. Cincinnati is the only game that I can see that could prevent us from being undefeated when you guys come here on 11/29. Too bad it's a Thursday or we could have actually gotten Gameday.

TPowell

Quote Originally Posted by BRUTUSB33FCAKE View Post
    I'm probably as big of a Rutgers fan as you are a Louisville fan. Cincinnati is the only game that I can see that could prevent us from being undefeated when you guys come here on 11/29. Too bad it's a Thursday or we could have actually gotten Gameday.

we have a couple games I think could trip us up left. The obvious one is the home game against Cincy. The other is at Syracuse. I don't think they are a bad team and it's on the road so you never know

suicidekings
    Update your status
    suicidekings's Avatar Become A Pro!

No BCS for Louisville, but the rest of them cash.

TPowell

The winner of the Big East has a legit shot at getting a BCS title birth IMO. Oregon still has tough games left, as well as Alabama. No SEC team goes undefeated this year for sure IMO. I think K State goes down soon so that leave nobody else.

suicidekings
    Update your status

The winner of the Big East has a legit shot at getting a BCS title birth IMO. Oregon still has tough games left, as well as Alabama. No SEC team goes undefeated this year for sure IMO. I think K State goes down soon so that leave nobody else.
    Alabama and Florida will likely both be undefeated at the end of the year. Louisville really only has two significant challenges left on their schedule in Cincinnati and Rutgers, so it's possible for them to run the slate, however with a middle of the road SOS, they need to not only win out, but dominate, and hope that one or both of those SEC teams falter.

Even if they make it to the BCS game, you'd pretty much have to use that future to secure a big bet on Bama/Florida as Louisville doesn't stand a chance against either of them.

TPowell

Quote Originally Posted by suicidekings View Post
    Alabama and Florida will likely both be undefeated at the end of the year. Louisville really only has two significant challenges left on their schedule in Cincinnati and Rutgers, so it's possible for them to run the slate, however with a middle of the road SOS, they need to not only win out, but dominate, and hope that one or both of those SEC teams falter.

Even if they make it to the BCS game, you'd pretty much have to use that future to secure a big bet on Bama/Florida as Louisville doesn't stand a chance against either of them.

How can Bama and Florida be undefeated? They'd play in the SEC title game. More than likely, no SEC team goes undefeated.

suicidekings
    Update your status

How can Bama and Florida be undefeated? They'd play in the SEC title game. More than likely, no SEC team goes undefeated.
    Undefeated in the regular season is obviously what I meant, at which point they would likely be ranked 1-2 going into the SEC Title game. Even then, there's HUGE divide between Louisville and the rest of the pack.

Do you legitimately believe Louisville will be knocking on the door in the #3 spot after 12 games with a 65th ranked SOS, jumping over top of the likes of Oregon, Notre Dame, KState, etc to get to the BCS game?

CrimsonTideFan

Homer alert...

BettingWizard
    BettingWizard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

yes go ahead and spend the money

TPowell

Undefeated in the regular season is obviously what I meant, at which point they would likely be ranked 1-2 going into the SEC Title game. Even then, there's HUGE divide between Louisville and the rest of the pack.

Do you legitimately believe Louisville will be knocking on the door in the #3 spot after 12 games with a 65th ranked SOS, jumping over top of the likes of Oregon, Notre Dame, KState, etc to get to the BCS game?
    why shouldnt we be if we defeat 2 ranked teams along the way (one on the road)? Who the penetrate has Oregon beat? What about Notre Dame?

suicidekings
    Update your status

why shouldnt we be if we defeat 2 ranked teams along the way (one on the road)? Who the penetrate has Oregon beat? What about Notre Dame?
    Notre Dame has already beaten MSU (10), Michigan (18), and Stanford (17), with games against Oklahoma and USC to follow. That's one of the toughest schedules anyone plays this year.

As for the PAC12 teams, there's a lot up in the air. The winner of the Civil War on Nov 24 likely takes the north division. I forgot about Oregon State before, who have already beaten Wisconsin (13), UCLA (19), and have Oregon & Stanford to come. Oregon crushed Arizona (23) and Washington (25), with USC, Stanford, and Oregon State still to follow. An impressive finish for either team would leave them above Louisville, but Notre Dame is the non-SEC team that's really in the best position to claim a spot in the big game.

Beating 2 ranked teams, both from your own conference isn't enough to move up into the top 5, and as of now they have beaten zero ranked teams. No chance.

D Med
    War Eagle!
    D Med's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2365

Louisville wins BCS Title? Do you like burning your money?

CrimsonTideFan

TPowell

Notre Dame has already beaten MSU (10), Michigan (18), and Stanford (17), with games against Oklahoma and USC to follow. That's one of the toughest schedules anyone plays this year.

As for the PAC12 teams, there's a lot up in the air. The winner of the Civil War on Nov 24 likely takes the north division. I forgot about Oregon State before, who have already beaten Wisconsin (13), UCLA (19), and have Oregon & Stanford to come. Oregon crushed Arizona (23) and Washington (25), with USC, Stanford, and Oregon State still to follow. An impressive finish for either team would leave them above Louisville, but Notre Dame is the non-SEC team that's really in the best position to claim a spot in the big game.

Beating 2 ranked teams, both from your own conference isn't enough to move up into the top 5, and as of now they have beaten zero ranked teams. No chance.

half those teams aren't ranked anymore so who cares? No chance is very ignorant. LMAO Washington and Arizona are quality wins?

TPowell

if Louisville goes undefeated then they deserve a chance, they play in a BCS tie in conference for christs sake. If you dont want them in the title after being undefeated then strip the penetrating AQ now

D Med
    War Eagle!
    D Med's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2365

if Louisville goes undefeated then they deserve a chance, they play in a BCS tie in conference for christs sake. If you dont want them in the title after being undefeated then strip the penetrating AQ now
    Sorry to burst your bubble, but Auburn in 2004 went undefeated in the SEC and didn't get in. As long as there is two other undefeated teams from the PAC 12, Big 12, or SEC Louisville is not going to the title game. Hell, I wouldn't be surprised if a one loss SEC team went to the title game over an undefeated Louisville. It sucks but that's how it goes until the playoff system kicks in.

suicidekings
    Update your status

Where would you place a line on a game between Louisville and Notre Dame/Oregon? Don't get me wrong, Louisville is a good team, but they are MILES behind being an elite team. Pittsburgh puts up 35 against them and you think for one second they can hang with the best the FBS has to offer?

cutchemist42
    cutchemist42's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5801

You stand a good chance except for the BCS title game. Since I have no bets against yours really, I say GL.

As a slight aside, I laid money down on Florida to win the BCSCG before the start of the year. It was a small one though.

TPowell

Where would you place a line on a game between Louisville and Notre Dame/Oregon? Don't get me wrong, Louisville is a good team, but they are MILES behind being an elite team. Pittsburgh puts up 35 against them and you think for one second they can hang with the best the FBS has to offer?
    lol how many did Arkansas State roll up on Oregon? don't start that bs. I think Louisville would be around a 6 point dog to Notre Dame on a neutral field, probably around 9 to Oregon but who cares? Are we rewarding the most talented teams or the BEST teams?

My point= If Louisville is 1 of 2 undefeated teams, they deserve to be in the BCS title game and SHOULD BE