DoughBoy
    WooHoo!!!
    DoughBoy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 168

LSU -3.... Thoughts???

I feel like this is awfully low. I just feel like LSU is going to beat the brains out of Texas A&M.

TPowell
    TPowell's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 331

I think it should be around -7 really. Texas A&M couldn't handle Florida at home so I don't see how they handle LSU. I think LSU is a better team than Florida.

DoughBoy
    WooHoo!!!
    DoughBoy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 168

That was I was thought. I know Lsu's line is beat up but I still dont think that will be a problem.

chunkymunkey
    chunkymunkey's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 580

A&M has a good QB and decent WR's and the leading rusher is the QB . LSU's defense is the best defense (next to florida) that A&M has played against all year and will keep contain on him and make him beat them with his arm. When they played florida they were playing a team that was just coming together and lost. LSU's offense is better and will score more points and hold them to around the same amount of pts as florida did. I say LSU by 10+. Easy money here.

CrimsonTideFan
    CrimsonTideFan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 744

CBASS
    BUCK FAMA
    CBASS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 815

LSU defense will stifle Aggies....

Bohemian Aggie
    Bohemian Aggie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2399

Be careful guys! When Florida beat A&M that was the Aggies first game with a new offensive and defensive scheme along with a red shirt freshman's first collegiate game playing quarterback. It also happened to be against a good SEC defense. A&M's offensive line is now starting to get the new blocking schemes down and has opened up the holes for the running backs to be more successful. With that being said, LSU's defense is a great SEC defense, but their offense is far behind what Florida's offense is doing. They struggled against Towson St and Florida. They did play better against S Carolina, but A&M's defense is good enough to stop LSU's offense. This game can go either way. Whoever has the least amount of turnovers wins the game.

CBASS
    BUCK FAMA
    CBASS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 815

Johnny Manziell is still a freshman qb. LSU will show him looks he's never seen before. On the flip side, A&M can't stop anyone. LSU -3 is a solid play...

Bohemian Aggie
    Bohemian Aggie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2399

GL!