Benson17
    Benson17's Avatar Become A Pro!

I took Clemson -4 yesterday.

Clemson is just the better team here.

caracalla
    No Good Luck wishes please
    caracalla's Avatar Become A Pro!

Too many people on Clemson, handicap now -5 .

Dunkel index on VT: so I prefer VT +5

TexAg001
    TexAg001's Avatar Become A Pro!

As much as I hate going against V tech at home here my call is that Clemson is just the better team. In that BC Vtech game the hookies didnt show me a dang thing. That played stupid,didnt win the battle in the trenches and didnt show a lot of heart. There QB is from houston but I dont even remmeber hearing that much about him during his recruiting year. Hes certainly not someone all the Texas schools felt they let get away like they did with Matt Stafford. Now they plan to rotate this Ike Whitaker kid in and I have never seen to many QB by committe situatuions that work out well. On the other hand Clemson hs gone on the road and won at FSU,went to overtime with BC and lost by a point and beaten wake forrest. They appear to be a very solid team from every angle I have checked. My take is to not let the hookie jerseys scare you off and to put a cople of units on the tigers tonight.

rory borealis
    rory borealis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 318

Clemson v Va Tech

CLEMSON

Can't really glean all that much from Clemson clobbering Temple... except perhaps for the "shock and awe" of touchdrown drives all taking less than 7 plays

...but in failure to cover at Wake Forest, Clemson came on strong in 4th quarter...

...and since then they have been dynamite in keeping ball in hands of RBs Davis and Spiller.

Tiger Defense shut down Ga. Tech's star WR Johnson in cover last week.

Defense's ability shown not just by poor 3rd down efficiency by GaTech..... but also holding Tech to 48% passing completions.

Clemson just does not have to pass all that much...turnovers seem to plague them... but with soft Hokie pass D in the offing....

..a few pass plays early in the game
    may take Va Tech D out of concentrating on pwerful running duo of Davis/Spiller

VIRGINIA TECH

Southern Miss a substantively better opponent than Temple....

Hokie's performance showed consistency throughout game.

Don't want to overreact to drubbing by evenly-matched BC Eagles as QB Glennon's 67% passing performance was negated by 2 picks...and BC's Defense had a great day helped by a few untimely penalties.

No blowout here....

....but Hokie D has its hands full with Tiger running game that can go to the air to prevent VTech from loading up at the line of scrimmage.

Take Ga Tech -6'
    Game goes under 42 points[/B]

Pegasus
    Pegasus's Avatar Become A Pro!

Clemson easy.

BuddyBear
    Update your status
    BuddyBear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4805

I am on VT +4.5 myself for a very small play midweek play....

dave11486
    dave11486's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 777

All TOs gone in 7 minutes wow...that should help us VT backers quite a bit

Look out for Turnovers

maritime
    maritime's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by dave11486
    Well said Razz couldn't have said it any better.

My thoughts too. Plus, the linesmakers know who beat who as well and it's already factored into the line.

First 12