pattymayo
    pattymayo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 159

What happens to an Over backer if this Bama game gets called?

Bet refunded or is it a loss?

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

Bet cancelled. It won't get called.

tusky26
    tusky26's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 330

Is there a point that IF a game gets called, it becomes official? Like baseball after the 5th inning? Or would they replay the whole game? I don't see this happening often so I don't know.....

pattymayo
    pattymayo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 159

Quote Originally Posted by tusky26 View Post
    Is there a point that IF a game gets called, it becomes official? Like baseball after the 5th inning? Or would they replay the whole game? I don't see this happening often so I don't know.....
    yeah that's my question.. pretty sure the game would count, they won't replay the game right? Does that affect the wager?

sobs
    sobs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1231

read your books rules. im on Pinny and (anyway game has resumed, lets hope no more lightning)

1. For betting purposes, winners and losers are determined by the final score (including overtime), provided that the game has gone at least 55 minutes.
    2. If a game is suspended after 55 minutes and not resumed the same day, then regardless of whether the game is completed at a later date, the score when the game is halted will determine the betting results.
    3. If play is suspended before the completion of 55 minutes and not resumed the same day, all bets on the full game will be scored as "no action" and all monies refunded