BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

Quote Originally Posted by Smutbucket View Post
    wow good job. dofbiga spot on anaylsis. very general and to the point. your really good at handicapping, maybe you should go pro.... my anaylsis was still pretty accurate. but I overrated certain spots. like linebackers of texas, to you though, I wouldnt be surprised if you didnt know what position that is, your pretty satisfied with defensive player. biggest problem with texas is their tackling ability. also the terrible playcalls on both sides of the field, the outside safety blitz on the 1 e 5 yard line when your middle line backers hurt. absolutely went untouched when he got thru the line bc of that play call.the line has been able to get to landry and stop the run, but the linebackers are handing them this game. on offense side of ball playcalling has been just as bad, mack brown had his 2nd called pass 12 min into the 2nd qtr.....they just kept running into oklahoma defense getting stuffed for entire first qtr. going 3 and out 3 times, I have no idea why. they had their first down field pass was when they were down 2-20, dropped passes in open field prevented them from keeping the game close, at that point with their offense, but defense isnt doing any help, their tackling is an absolute joke. way to go dofbiga, that your only pick of day ? i would really love some more of your awesome general picks/anaylsis
    I bet on Oklahoma because I graduated from OU. It was a total homer bet.

I knew they would score a lot of points against Texas. With that said, I didn't expect this to be a blow out.

I am not even close to a great capper nor do I claim to be. I just do this for entertainment.

Smutbucket
    Smutbucket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13748

dont be so modest, your awesome, rember you were able to copy and paste the rushing yards of the 3 last games, texas has given up and look how many theyve already given up!

A4K
    A4K's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 241

Just took Oklahoma will score 1st in the second half @ +124

BigDofBA

Quote Originally Posted by Smutbucket View Post
    dont be so modest, your awesome, rember you were able to copy and paste the rushing yards of the 3 last games, texas has given up and look how many theyve already given up!
    There a few reasons why the Texas defense is so bad.

1) Their defensive coordinator, Diaz, sucks.
    2) They blitz everyone like every play. It's a junk defense that good teams will expose.
    3) They have a few injuries at the linebacker position.

The Texas defense was gassed from blitzing every down and being on the field the whole half. Their talent isn't nearly as bad as the score indicates but their defensive coordinator doesn't know what he is doing and is in over his head.

Smutbucket
    Smutbucket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13748

next time just throw that in your pregame anaylsis. maybe I woulda considered it when you just say texas D is awful, I have a hard time believing it.

A4K

Quote Originally Posted by BigDofBA View Post

2) They blitz everyone like every play. It's a junk defense that good teams will expose.

The Texas defense was gassed from blitzing every down and being on the field the whole half. Their talent isn't nearly as bad as the score indicates but their defensive coordinator doesn't know what he is doing and is in over his head.
    The Texas offense didn't help much either..lol. I feel bad for Texas fans. When rivalry games are this out of whack it ruins your day.

texhooper
    texhooper's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7775

haha, shithead jesse palmer just said the texas d should start "selling out and blitz every down, why not at this point". moron, they're already doing that!

A4K

penetrate! Landry Jones can lick my sack! WTF was that?! There goes my 2H score first bet! SHIT!

BigDofBA

Quote Originally Posted by texhooper View Post
    haha, shithead jesse palmer just said the texas d should start "selling out and blitz every down, why not at this point". moron, they're already doing that!
    He must not have watched the first quarter when OU kept calling screens to our FB for like 70 yards. Texas was still blizting in the 2nd quarter but their players were tired and they weren't getting any pressure at all.

hockey216
    hockey216's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

lol @ texas defender for pounding fist and celebrating because he forced incompletion. Then they give up another 1st down on very next play.

Why don't you start pounding your fist and celebrating when you aren't losing by 40 fuking points.

BigDofBA

I always laugh when people say they "are all over" a side, make a long write up, and then proceed to buy half a point. If you're so confident, that .5 shouldn't matter should it?

I mean, you didn't buy it to 3 or 7, you bought it to 4.....

In the last three games the Texas defense has given up the following:

• Ole Miss - 170 yards rushing and 31 points
    • OSU - 275 yards rushing and 36 points
    • WVU - 200 yards rushing and 48 points

Some great defense.
    Let me go ahead and update this.

• Ole Miss - 170 yards rushing and 31 points
    • OSU - 275 yards rushing and 36 points
    • WVU - 200 yards rushing and 48 points
    • OU - 300 yards rushing, 600 yards total offense, 56 points and counting.....

First 12